Author Topic: Hubby says I wanted a big paw just for attention  (Read 8856 times)

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Hubby says I wanted a big paw just for attention
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2006, 04:16:30 pm »
My Thor was called "Woo" because he'd say, "Woo, woo, woo," all night long.  So much for his dignity  ;D  I love the huggability of the big, fluffy love-muffins.  They are SO loving and tender despite their size.  It is truly like having a big teddy bear.  I have a shirt that says, "Who needs a teddy bear when you have a big dog," that hits it right on the head.  Sure it is fun to see people's reactions when you take them places and I LOVE to talk dog to people but it goes a lot deeper than that for me.  I'm a Pyr addict.  I love Katie too but she's not quite fluffy enough to fix the Pyr addiction. 
Daphne

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2006, 04:59:57 pm »
My Thor was called "Woo" because he'd say, "Woo, woo, woo," all night long.  So much for his dignity  ;D  I love the huggability of the big, fluffy love-muffins.  They are SO loving and tender despite their size.  It is truly like having a big teddy bear.  I have a shirt that says, "Who needs a teddy bear when you have a big dog," that hits it right on the head.  Sure it is fun to see people's reactions when you take them places and I LOVE to talk dog to people but it goes a lot deeper than that for me.  I'm a Pyr addict.  I love Katie too but she's not quite fluffy enough to fix the Pyr addiction. 
OMG NNNNNNOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!...Pyr addiction...It crept up on me so slyly...First their was Sam & then we had to get him his own puppy for his first b-day & that was Pippin...I love Rosie dearly but she just doesn't have that fluff value! :D I just realized what was going on with me...Do you mean I will always have to have one of these giant white fluffballs????? :o :D

Offline Kelly89084

• Big Paw Certified
  • My Protector!
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2006, 05:06:20 pm »
  I'm a Pyr addict.  I love Katie too but she's not quite fluffy enough to fix the Pyr addiction. 

I totally know what you mean!  There's nothing quite like those white furball Teddy Bears!  We had a mixer when I was young and it's because of him that I not only love the breed, but love all big dogs.  I can't wait to have another one!  Although newfies are creeping up on my list.   ;)
"If a dog jumps in your lap, it is because he is fond of you; but if a cat does the same thing, it is because your lap is warmer." - Alfred North Whitehead

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2006, 06:41:36 pm »
OMG NNNNNNOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!...Pyr addiction...It crept up on me so slyly...First their was Sam & then we had to get him his own puppy for his first b-day & that was Pippin...I love Rosie dearly but she just doesn't have that fluff value! :D I just realized what was going on with me...Do you mean I will always have to have one of these giant white fluffballs????? :o :D

Probably!  I haven't found the cure for the addiction yet!  I'm not sure I WANT to cure the addiction!  LOL!!  Don't they say that the first step to overcoming addiction is to admit you have a problem.  I don't have a problem!

Pst... Too tired tonight to mess with pics but I think I may have one that'll give Pippin a run for the money in the dirty dog competition.  For a teaser - DH tilled the garden, it is raining and Carter LOVES fresh dirt.  Gotta love 'em!
Daphne