Author Topic: Puppy Pics, 1st EVER...I'm crying!  (Read 7290 times)

doggylover

Re: Puppy Pics, 1st EVER...I'm crying!
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2006, 09:01:44 pm »
Hehe you know what?  This is so bad.  I know my puppy will be the CUTEST ever to live (except for Badger) but there was a newf chocolate colored pup on here a few weeks ago, OMG that pup was the cutest thing in all the world.  I think its name was 'Woody'.  I was thinking, 'man, i wouldnt want to post pup pics after that lil stinker!'

DakotaMom

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2006, 09:04:37 pm »
So when are you inviting me over to visit the little cutie?

doggylover

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 09:14:54 pm »
So when are you inviting me over to visit the little cutie?
HAHAHAHAHAHA that is a riot.  OK we'll do it like this.  We will meet in a public place, with a third party present to make sure no puppy stealing takes place, and I will have her cuffed to me!

DakotaMom

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2006, 09:28:31 pm »
I can't believe you don't trust me!!!  :o ;) ;) ;) ;)

doggylover

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2006, 09:29:58 pm »
HEHEHEHEHE ;D

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2006, 09:56:39 pm »
I am so happy for you!...They are beyond precious!!...Now you know, puppies take alot of time, attention & energy...As your friend I'd advise you to send me Badger just until the puppy settles in ::)...I promise to send him back...Promise! :D :D :D

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2006, 09:58:15 pm »
Oh that is the cutest little thing I have ever seen. Congrats! You are so lucky.
Cant wait to see her grow.
Carole

doggylover

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2006, 10:06:08 pm »
I am so happy for you!...They are beyond precious!!...Now you know, puppies take alot of time, attention & energy...As your friend I'd advise you to send me Badger just until the puppy settles in ::)...I promise to send him back...Promise! :D :D :D
ROFLMAO Gyps, it's your lucky day.  After what Badger 'did' to David last night, he said you could have him.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2006, 10:09:01 pm »
ROFLMAO Gyps, it's your lucky day.  After what Badger 'did' to David last night, he said you could have him.  LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Poor misunderstood Badger!...Valiantly protecting his family & he gets this!...Oh just send that poor dog now!

doggylover

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2006, 10:14:18 pm »

Poor misunderstood Badger!...Valiantly protecting his family & he gets this!...Oh just send that poor dog now!
Yes, about that... the terrible threat to house and home, turns out, my niece apparently 'sometimes' talks in her sleep.  Badger didn't know that about her.

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2006, 06:29:38 am »
OMG! sssooooo cccccuuuutttee e! oh i can't wait until stacy decides that fumble needs a friend!  ::) :P
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2006, 06:37:42 am »
Awww soooo cute :-* :-* :-*
I love puppies and puppie breath and puppy tummies and everything puppy :D
Now I know you really can't wait to get her home.
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2006, 07:33:29 am »
AWWWWW!!  I can almost smell the puppy breath!
I am kind of a big deal!

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2006, 10:06:40 am »
Awww soooo cute :-* :-* :-*
I love puppies and puppie breath and puppy tummies and everything puppy :D
Now I know you really can't wait to get her home.

those are some beautiful puppies, HOWEVER, I don't love EVERYTHING puppy: the puppy poops and piddles can go! ;D  But the breath, oh the breath!  there's nothing better than puppy breath!
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2006, 10:32:13 am »
I think we need to borrow Badger for a while, so send him on over when the puppy comes home.  Since hubby has been known to frequently stumble into the house at any time during the night, none of my babies bother to bark when he comes in, so what if we had an actual burglar?  We would so NOT be protected!  They would assume its just Dad, and go back to sleep!

Weedsport, NY