Author Topic: BPO Injuries  (Read 12130 times)

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: BPO Injuries
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2005, 09:30:05 pm »
Brandon the only way Bava will hurt you is from a sugar overload, he is soooooooo sweet.  Maybe you could trip over him when he is taking a nap.  I just love your boy and can not wait to see him again. 

Lisa

You guys are starting to scare me now  :-\.. Bava's just a little fellow
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2005, 09:53:35 pm »
This is the story that I tell every one about the night I got beat up by my dogs. I was outside one fight after I got off so it was like 2 in the morning, I was tired and on the phone with my b/f letting him know that I made it home okay. My babies were running around the yard like they always do when I let them out. Usually I pay attention but this night I was so so tired, just as I turned away Toester, Hershie and Onyx came running at me at full speed and I didn't have time to react. Toester ran right into me and knocked me to the ground. I fell face first into the dirt with the most pain I've ever felt in my legs. I thought they might have been broken. So it takes Toester a minute to get it together then they come over to me while I'm still laying on the ground calling for help Onyx steps on me hand and Toester sticks her nose in my ear as I my head Hershie and I bump heads. So now I'm on the ground in the dirt at 2 am with both legs, one hand and my head killing me. I finally get up and stumble in the house and just fall out on the chair, about 5 minutes my b/f comes knocking on the door and helps me into bed. They next morning my knees were still hurting and I had a huge bruise on my head. A couple of days later my legs turned black to. Lesson learned..NEVER take your eyes off then until they calm down

Offline Lesli310

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2005, 08:43:18 pm »
Looks like I filled out this form too fast. I just left the ER to get stitches in my hand. I decided to take the doggies over to Sweetbreeze's house since I was off. Well everything was fine until Toester growled at Snoopy then they started fighting. Then here comes Miss Onyx and I was doing good then Toester pulled away from me and I went to grab her and put my hand in her mouth and she bit me!!! I have three small puncture wonds on the back of my hand and a large gash on the palm of my hand. I just spent the last two hours in the ER to get four stitches (my first ever!!) and a tetnus(sp) shot. So now my left arm and my right hand hurt :'( and I have a new story  ;D

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005, 10:25:59 pm »
Wow, I'm impressed at all the BPO injuries!  I'll just not comment so that I don't jinx myself.... ;)
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.