Author Topic: The person above me.  (Read 8955 times)

lins_saving_grace

Re: The person above me.
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2005, 12:28:39 am »
I don't think the person above me has ever posted.  the person below me is new too...but has an adorable puppy!
I did this wrong.  I went to member list.
Let me do this again!  :) 

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2005, 03:37:37 am »
we should make it one of those "I'm going camping and I'm taking a..." and each person has to add what the other person is taking kinda game.
Boy the last person to post here would have to come up with a bunch.

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2005, 04:21:31 am »
You can post twice, I just wanted to mix it up, make sure that the same people aren't talking about each other all the time.  This is also great if you need a pick me up, go to the post, say something nice about someone else then have something nice said about you.  Its the happy fuzzy kind of thing I usually don't do, so you people'd better appreciate it :P
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Offline Carolyn

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2005, 04:59:08 am »
Well I love Anky because this was really cute..but opps its 5pm I get to go home & play in the rain with my cooped up fur kids!!
Carolyn
Carolyn

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2005, 06:10:52 am »
Ok I love Carolyn because she is going home to play in the rain with her fur-kids.  Sonds fun.

Well I love Anky because this was really cute..but opps its 5pm I get to go home & play in the rain with my cooped up fur kids!!
Carolyn
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 06:14:07 am »
Well, Holly and Lins got skipped, so I'll fill in for them...

I love Holly because her 'son' Buddy is Zoey's long distance boyfriend, because she always has kind and encouraging words to say to people, and because she works in the same field as me (special ed) and I respect everyone who has the patience to help those with special needs.  :)

I like lins because she is friendly and funny and posts a zillion pictures of her cute little pups, who she loves very much :)

And I like Carolyn because she always posts helpful and polite tips, and because she has horses and I think horses are awesome  :)
RIP former BPO

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2005, 06:16:29 am »
And Dixie replied in between when I hit 'reply' and send, so...

I like Dixie because her pups are SO beautiful! I wish that they could be zoey's playmates; I bet they would love each other. She is also friendly and funny and helpful :)
RIP former BPO

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 06:17:27 am »
I like shangrila because she is nice, has a gorgeous dog, and is all around good person!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 07:03:53 am »
Dixe and Sugar Bear would so love to play with Zoey.  I love shangrila because she is my paintshop/photoshop hero. 
And Dixie replied in between when I hit 'reply' and send, so...

I like Dixie because her pups are SO beautiful! I wish that they could be zoey's playmates; I bet they would love each other. She is also friendly and funny and helpful :)
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Blair

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2005, 07:24:52 am »
Jenn has 2 very handsome boys, gotta love that Keagan  :D She is helpful, caring and very nice. I love reading about her 2 boys and seeing their pictures. She is a very loving and caring doggie mommie.

Offline Moni

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 08:37:54 pm »
I love Blair because she is a great friend and keeps me company all through the night most nights.  We watch the African Webcam together and make sure the other doesn't miss anything cool.  ;) 

Blair is also cool because she has Tenchi's long lost twin brother in spirit and personality, so we can laugh at our boys together saying, "OMG, he does that TOO??"  ::) I also love the fact that she posts around the same amount of pix of her crew as I do of mine, so we can both feel guilty about it together.  lol

I also love Blair because she thinks Great Whites kick @$$ and we're going to go on our safari/shark cage diving expedition when we both save up enough money.  ;D  Until then we can dream of our vacation together!  lol

Love ya hun!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2005, 10:35:39 pm by Moni »
BPO does not have my permission to use my photos.

Offline jens2danes

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Dutchess & Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 10:14:33 pm »
I love Moni because she is a wonderful friend.She is always there for you and very helpful.She has the best well trained dogs I have ever seen.She takes the awesomest pics.They always bring a smile to my face.We all love Tenchi in this house,and someday I hope to meet you in person.
 Jen and danes

Offline Anky

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 10:22:10 pm »
I love Jen because she has Sanity's two brothers, Hunter and Timber, so we can compare notes all the time.  She took SUCH good care of Dutch when so many other people would've given up on her, and turned her around to look AWESOME.  She is the sweetest and nicest person, who never has anything bad to say about anyone.
BPO's Official Mistress of Mirth

Charter Member of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club

"And you will know us by the trail of skank."

Nicole

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2005, 02:31:21 am »
I'm going to do two because somehow Megan (dobergurl) got skipped!

I love Megan because she is like the little sister I never had. I get to give her advice, and learn alot from her, too. I love her because she's strong and smart and level-headed, even if she doesn't know it yet. And I love her for helping me convince Mark that we need another dog! And, how cool that she trusts me with her cockatiels!

And now for Holly since she's above me!

Holly is sweet and caring and always says something nice. And each and every time I see her avatar, I smile really big cuz Mattie and her two foot long tongue are just too funny! And I love her for appreciating my attempt to say what's on my mind.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2005, 02:34:54 pm »
I'm going to do two because somehow Megan (dobergurl) got skipped!

I love Megan because she is like the little sister I never had. I get to give her advice, and learn alot from her, too. I love her because she's strong and smart and level-headed, even if she doesn't know it yet. And I love her for helping me convince Mark that we need another dog! And, how cool that she trusts me with her cockatiels!

And now for Holly since she's above me!

Holly is sweet and caring and always says something nice. And each and every time I see her avatar, I smile really big cuz Mattie and her two foot long tongue are just too funny! And I love her for appreciating my attempt to say what's on my mind.
What can I say about Nicole?...She is SO very real & I appreciate her for that!!