Author Topic: Single Father with triplets needs to find Forever home for his English Mastiff  (Read 7310 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
PLEASE GIVE JEWEL A FOREVER HOME!
Name: JewelAge:13 monthsSex:FSize:XLDelete   Beautiful, light brown with black face, housebroken, crate trained mastiff. Used to invisible fencing. She is good with children and other dogs. Gentle. Needs a home where someone will have time to spend with her. Will be up-to-date on    shots before she goes to her new home. Refundable deposit upon completion by aopter of spaying. E-mail me at rottn@frontiernet.net
I have been in touch with this woman her name is denise she does'nt have any pics but is working on getting some she posted this add as a favor for a friend of hers who has to find a forever home for this dog do to the fact he is a single dad and takes care of 3 triplets and can't take care of dog to! They are located near Utica NY
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 06:06:11 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline greek4

• Majestic Member
  • Kole with Maia, Baxter, Rocco, and Cody
    • View Profile
We could help get her into Mastiff Rescue.  I would be willing to help foster if she makes it toward Chicago.
Thanks,

Emily and 1 husband, 1 boy, 1 on the way, and 4 crazy dogs

Offline BabsT

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
How much is the adoption fee...  I may have a family interested in MA but not 100% sure... just rather give them correct information before mentioning it....
Zero 23mth  Central Asian Ovcharka
Anchara 16mth old Caucasian Ovcharka

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
I also recommended she might want to do something like that until a forever home could be found. marina

i m not sure how much traveling they can do maybe the rescue group has transports i know they do in my area.
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 ;D they really want to find a forever home that is the most important facter at this point i think a very small amount as long as they know it's going to a good home you would have to e maill the address her name is denise and ask her thanks
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Forgive me if I get my terms incorrect - Do you know if it an English Mastiff or an American Mastiff?? 

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Goodness, this is tempting!  Utica isn't THAT far away.  Argh!  I've already got 4 in the house and was thinking a Pyr or other LGD for the next one...
Daphne

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
I just forwarded the message to a mastiff lover in Utica- if I hear back from her I will post her response here.   As of the last time I checked, she has 7 mastiffs in her family already, and all are well cared for house-family members.

Weedsport, NY

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
The person I forwarded it to is on it- she says she has someone who is looking for an adult mastiff, and would provide an excellent home.

Weedsport, NY

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 ;D  oh thank you all so much i could't promise denise anything but ....i was hopeful the father needs all the help he can get his hands are over loaded + i want jewel to get a loving family so she gets the love and care she needs!
thanks so much everyone! marina Bryce's mom i have 3 dogs other wise she would be coming here i just don't have the room!
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: Single Father with triplets needs to find Forever home for his Mastiff
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2006, 02:20:15 pm »
Please keep us posted - we love happy endings -

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 8)  I e mailed denise yesterday to see if they had found a home for jewel she said she was waiting for jewel owner to call her and let her know what was going on.So i m waiting to here if she found a home for her!
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
I could potentially be interested if she hasn't already found a home???  I live relatively close to Utica.  Depends on many factors and I would love her to have found a wonderful forever home, but if she hasn't I would look into it.

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
 ;D you could e mail her and see if you get a responce!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 07:01:24 pm by marinafb »
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
The girl I forwarded the info to, Gina, said she was waiting to hear back from her friend, who was supposed to be talking to Denise at that time, and would let me know. Haven't heard anything back yet. Gina also stated that if that didn't work out, and the mastiff needed a foster situation, she would take her without a problem.

Weedsport, NY