Author Topic: Identity Crisis!  (Read 4494 times)

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Identity Crisis!
« on: November 07, 2005, 08:49:47 pm »
Hey all! i'm not sure if your pups have had this happen too?? but during the 2 months that we've had fumble, he's had several different identity crisis'.  I thought it would be funny to list a few of them! they really are kinda funny!
#1.  A skunk-my sister was painting her room one day and fumble went in, and somehow, without even going near the paint got white on his back and tail!
#2.  A bunny-he LOVES veggies, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce! you name it!
#3.  Houdini- He gets stuck in the most random places, and i have no idea how he even gets in the spaces, mostly under our foutons!  lol!  He also has a tendency to find things i didn't even know existed.
#4.  A midlife crisis woman who worries about her weight, or my father! (lol)-  He plays on the scale and then chews it, because he's not happy with the results.  He also chews and carrys around the 5 lb. weight like a bone.  He plays on our big blow up workout ball, and also chews on the workout dvds we have! The only reason i compare him to my father, is that he only goes towards the stuff for a few minutes and then gets bored! Just like my dad who always says he has to work out, and then after a week gets bored and gives up.  lol!  :P
#5.  Hairstylist-  He loves to do our hair!  He grabs a hold of it with those grand lil puppy teeth and gives us a "do" to remember! i'm starting to wish i had him around for my senior formal for college!
#6. a plane- as seen by his avatar!  he loves to jump!
#7.  Mariah Carey- I swear the dog talks and talks so much, i think he's singing! 
#8.  photographer- He LOVES the camera... when he sees it, he trys to get it at all costs!
#9.  A chimey sweeper-  He loves to try to get into the fireplace!
#10.  A military boy-  He loves to do the military crawl to get too places when he knows that he shouldn't get up! he does that great little crawl! front legs and then back legs! lol

Hope you all enjoyed this! i just thought it would be funny to shaRE! hehe
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!

Kiahpyr

Re: Identity Crisis!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 08:51:37 pm »
LOL!! Fumble is such a character!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2005, 09:04:50 pm »
Hahahaha! Silly Fumble! Well let's see....Bear and Fumble have a few things in common. Both have been an airplanes and a skunk. But unfortunately I think Bear is more of a real bear than a bunny cuz her loves junk food and hates anything healthy.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline MustLove Dogs

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2005, 12:07:09 am »
LOL, that's too funny!!

Thanks for sharing  :D
"The more boys I meet the more I like dogs"

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion"

I'm blonde... whats your exc

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2005, 02:02:32 am »
I just love  his name! :D
I am kind of a big deal!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2005, 04:45:57 am »
Hey all! i'm not sure if your pups have had this happen too?? but during the 2 months that we've had fumble, he's had several different identity crisis'.  I thought it would be funny to list a few of them! they really are kinda funny!
#1.  A skunk-my sister was painting her room one day and fumble went in, and somehow, without even going near the paint got white on his back and tail!
#2.  A bunny-he LOVES veggies, tomatoes, carrots, lettuce! you name it!
#3.  Houdini- He gets stuck in the most random places, and i have no idea how he even gets in the spaces, mostly under our foutons!  lol!  He also has a tendency to find things i didn't even know existed.
#4.  A midlife crisis woman who worries about her weight, or my father! (lol)-  He plays on the scale and then chews it, because he's not happy with the results.  He also chews and carrys around the 5 lb. weight like a bone.  He plays on our big blow up workout ball, and also chews on the workout dvds we have! The only reason i compare him to my father, is that he only goes towards the stuff for a few minutes and then gets bored! Just like my dad who always says he has to work out, and then after a week gets bored and gives up.  lol!  :P
#5.  Hairstylist-  He loves to do our hair!  He grabs a hold of it with those grand lil puppy teeth and gives us a "do" to remember! i'm starting to wish i had him around for my senior formal for college!
#6. a plane- as seen by his avatar!  he loves to jump!
#7.  Mariah Carey- I swear the dog talks and talks so much, i think he's singing! 
#8.  photographer- He LOVES the camera... when he sees it, he trys to get it at all costs!
#9.  A chimey sweeper-  He loves to try to get into the fireplace!
#10.  A military boy-  He loves to do the military crawl to get too places when he knows that he shouldn't get up! he does that great little crawl! front legs and then back legs! lol

Hope you all enjoyed this! i just thought it would be funny to shaRE! hehe
LOL!...I understand identity crisis...see below for what I mean...

GR8DAME

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2005, 10:24:23 am »
Chelle,
is that an identity crisis or gender bender?? Could be both, i guess. HHMMMM lol
Strider is always the same. We should have named him Ben Ladin, as he is an absolute terrorist!
Stella

Offline hugo~monster

• Big Paw Certified
  • Giants- companion-protector-inspiration-friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2005, 10:52:19 am »
Hahaha FUMBLE!  that was great-hilarious!
~SHELLIE & HUGO~

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2005, 12:53:28 am »
I think dazy is going to be the kind to get stuck in odd places.

chaosndestruction

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2005, 06:42:43 pm »
ok so I don't have a dog with an identity crisis...BUT

I have a 3 year old Stallion that thinks he's a dog. He follows me like a dog. Tries to get me to throw his Jolly Ball for him...and the best part...

He LAYS down on command...All I do is say "Dreamer LAY" and tap him on the knee he paws about 3 times and lays down...he then STAYS until I tell him to get up...or I sit on his back and nudge him.

Offline Heighway

• Veteran Dog Chomper
  • Webster at 8 months
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2005, 07:47:19 pm »
Webster is about 2-3 weeks younger than Fumble, but I think they could be twins.  Webster didn't get into white paint, but does liquified white candle wax count?  And I could add a fish:  he loves to swirl around in water.
Karen