Big Paws Only Dog Forums

Mastiffs => Old English Mastiff Discussions => : lorim2 December 31, 2006, 11:21:04 AM

: lorim2 December 31, 2006, 11:21:04 AM
OMG....Marley is absolutely toxic these days!  Not sure whats going on..Diet still the same..I am thinking he might be getting some holiday treats from the kids or from being a scavenger!  Thinking about purchasing a gas mask....eeekkk
: Re: TOXIC!
: Icerotti December 31, 2006, 08:09:30 PM
oh poor you......Puck gets very toxic anytime of the year and its horrible...I can def feel for you ;)
: Re: TOXIC!
: angelsmama December 31, 2006, 11:54:12 PM
Dotty was awful anytime of the year. That is one thing I do not miss about her  :D That horrible smell  :P