Author Topic: cross post , disturbing  (Read 1447 times)

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
cross post , disturbing
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:22:06 pm »
Greetings
A couple named Holly Whited & Erick Agner adopted a pup from Pet Placement Center in Red Bank.  This pup had had her 1'st set of shots, was spayed, etc. Dr. Conley gave the pup a free wellness check. All was good & well.
This couple then began to take the pup to River Animal Hospital, Clinic East --which gave the pup a set of shots when the first set was like 6 days old,  to Dr. Kirk in Kimball & yet back to Dr. Conlee I believe---I don't want to get this all wrong--anyway they called PPC claiming to have a very sick pup & over a $300 vet bill.  They claimed they would kill the 'damn' dog--they wanted their $$ back & rid of the dog, they said they had a JRT puppy & no longer wanted this little black lab/terrier mix. The man claimed to be several different occupations including a police officer. They even went to HES. They reported HES & PPC for animal abuse, etc--etc. They are also threatening to sue HES, Dr. Conlee & PPC as well.
For a FULL story on this Heather or Jen at PPC can give you accurate & precise details.
I wish to warn all of you & vets. as well---to add to a BIG DNA  Holly Whited & Erick Agner.
They have a 256 area code BUT they have 3 addresses
Loudon,  Jasper TN., & AL.
PLEASE warn others of these criminals & most likely animal abusers too. I believe they are playing a FRAUD game & HOPE they PAY!!!
Thanks
Kelly
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson

Offline kildeskennel

• Paw-meister
  • Beautiful beauty
    • View Profile
    • Kildes Kennel
Re: cross post , disturbing
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 04:31:11 pm »
It was a cross post from another list I participate on.  Information only being passed along.  It was cut and pasted directly from the other post to the post I made on big paws.  Hope that clears up the confusion.  Shana
Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think freely, to risk life, to be needed.
Storm Jameson