Siberian Huskies > Siberian Husky Discussions

All Sibe owners.. Tell me about your breed!

<< < (2/2)

LuvmyMal:
I had a sibe mix when I was younger. I loved her, but she was a massive escape artist, I knew nothing about the breed when I rescued her. She was a wonderful running buddy.

Lyn:
When I first clicked on this post and saw that I posted it, I was like.. What a minute.. when did I post this? LMAO

Long story short though, hubby put the smackdown on getting a Sibe. Probably for the best since I truly do NOT have the energy level for one. This time and only this time I will admit that he was right. :D

waffles717:
Hello Everyone i have not been on here in a while we had two Saint Bernards But we just lost one Molly she was almosy 4 to Bloat so sad, we still have maggie, she almost 5 We are worried they,where very close,always together,this just happened four days ago we are pick out another saint,All ready,He is three weeks old A male,We want to know How will maggie get alone with a male? Saint Bernard?marylee!

waffles717:

--- Quote from: waffles717 on May 17, 2009, 09:14:50 am ---Hello Everyone i have not been on here in a while we had two Saint Bernards But we just lost one Molly she was almosy 4 to Bloat so sad, we still have maggie, she almost 5 We are worried they,where very close,always together,this just happened four days ago we are pick out another saint,All ready,He is three weeks old A male,We want to know How will maggie get alone with a male? Saint Bernard?marylee!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version