Author Topic: Daysha  (Read 1076 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Daysha
« on: May 30, 2006, 04:09:24 pm »
Daysha is a young adult, probably around age 3 years, female pit bull(possibly mix). She is overweight due to lack of proper care and nutrition. She isn't trained well due to the owner's laziness and will need a firm hand(not really a hand) on her. Today I was working on her leash training and she was simply amazing for not being trained! She gets along with other animals but I'm not sure with dogs as she hasn't very much interacted with ours and I don't think my mom is going to let them, if anything I'm slowly going to introduce Roxie to her because Roxie adores other dogs and if there's a problem it'll be easier to get Roxie out of the situation. Daysha lived with 2 cats and a bird and got along fine with them. Daysha is spayed/shots/and on flea & tick medicine. We are in Northern Indiana, my name is Megan just e-mail hot_puppygurl@hotmail.com or PM me about her.

"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats