Author Topic: Prayers and fingers crossed please :)  (Read 1119 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
Prayers and fingers crossed please :)
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:24:43 pm »
I just got off the phone with our adoption attorney. She is very mad that she wasn't notified a month ago when the case first went to adoption (i have left numerous calls but she is the best attorney in Texas and very hard to get a hold of) She says that CPS should have notified her. Anyways, She said that once the adoption unit gets our homestudy and approves the homestudy they can move the boys in with us. They got our homestudy the first week of May. So our attorney is going to call the adoption unit supervisor and find out whats going on. She says the kids should be with us now as it only takes 30 days to approve a homestudy. So please keep your fingers,toes, paws, wings whatever you can crossed and the prayers coming that our boys will be home soon. My husband hasn't seen the kids in over a year and I haven't seen them in 10 months. We want our kids home. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks so much
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
Re: Prayers and fingers crossed please :)
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 12:25:54 pm »
Oh my!  I will definitely keep you in my prayers!  How frustrating for you and for those poor kids!
Daphne