Author Topic: I cant believe I did this  (Read 4978 times)

Blair

I cant believe I did this
« on: May 31, 2006, 02:36:28 pm »
I shaved all my hair off  :o. I had long thick curly hair and I couldnt stand it any longer so I chopped it off. Please dont tell me it looks aweful  :-[

Icerotti

Re: I cant believe I did this
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 02:38:16 pm »
WOW :o  I love it. It will be so easy to do and really cool for the summer. ;D ;D

Blair

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 02:40:40 pm »
I called my husband before I did and asked him if he would still love me if i cut it....he paused and said yes but he wouldnt take me out in public [joking around :-[] I did this like 4 yrs ago and he didnt like it then, so he wont be happy. But I couldnt handle it anymore. My is so darn thick and living in S texas its always up in a pony tail and frizzy and ugly. Im nervous, I emailed my husband a picture and waiting to see what he thinks  :-\

Blair

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 02:41:43 pm »
Put me on the I love it list! It suits you Blair! Now smile!
Have you told hubby yet?!

What do you mean, I am smiling  :D lol

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 02:50:44 pm »
It's smashing!  And as long as you're happy with it...the rest of the world will be too. 

Blair

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 02:56:00 pm »
Thanks guys  :) The main thing i love about it...is the black is all gone  ;D My hair is now one color again LOL

Blair

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 03:35:58 pm »
Blair...it looks pretty smokin hot to me.  And much more practical for the climate.  I wish I had the b*lls to do it.  Mines all the way down my back and curly and thick and gross!

Just come down here and Ill do it for you LOL  :D

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 03:40:57 pm »
Love it!  I did that a few years ago when my hair was at its longest and was amazed (still am) at how many people tell me they really like the ultra-short hair. 

Blair

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 11:05:43 pm »
Well my husband wasnt too impressed with my hair, but he says he still loves me LOL So far I love it short, it just feels so much better and my Mother says you can actually see my face now LOL [dont know if thats good or bad  :P ] My friend told me to go shorter so I can spike it LOL

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 11:27:15 pm »
Love it!...Lovin' the new do!!!!!...Hey!...That gives me an idea...It's been unseasonably hot & humid in Iowa. ;D

doggylover

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 11:44:08 pm »
I love the hair!  I have to tell you, your avatar is precious.  I saw it and felt my heart soften, that picture should be in a frame in an art gallery. 

Blair

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2006, 11:45:45 pm »
I love the hair!  I have to tell you, your avatar is precious.  I saw it and felt my heart soften, that picture should be in a frame in an art gallery. 

Thanks...that is my all time favorite picture I have ever taken :) I have yet to get it framed, but I would love to.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2006, 08:39:17 am »
Blair - your new do rocks! It shows off your beautiful face! And having once been down the road of long, curly, frizzy hair in the heart of the south - I KNOW it feels a whole lot better!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2006, 09:12:52 am »
I think you shoud definitely spike it out. That would be smokin' hot! and tinge the ends with red or something like that!! FUN!
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline CujoandShamus

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2006, 09:37:17 am »
Very cute. I also have very thick curly hair and I hate it.