Author Topic: Meeting April  (Read 2108 times)

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Meeting April
« on: May 31, 2006, 03:32:47 pm »
Well, the best thing about coming home to Omaha for Tracy's funeral is that I finally got to meet April, Kiah, Kitana and Raeanne in person. We had a great time - as you'll be able to tell by these pictures (if they're not to big to upload). Kiah and Kitana managed to kiss all the makeup off my face and my mom's. We both loved meeting them and I was so grateful to have April with me at the visitation and funeral. And now I have a great new friend to come visit when I come home again.
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
Re: Meeting April
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 03:35:51 pm »
Wonderful!  I'm glad to hear you were able to see past all the bad stuff and get some dog therapy. 

How was the funeral?  Any news on the husband?  How are her family doing?  Is there anything else we can do?
Sarah

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 04:13:47 pm »
Awwwwwww I love the pictures

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 06:55:56 pm »
This is one of the reasons I love BPO - people can find friendship and support here :)
RIP former BPO

k2campbell

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 07:33:43 pm »
AW - that's awesome! ;D

How lucky are we all to find true friendship on BPO?! I think it's great and so caring of April to join you for the funeral ;)

Great pics of all the girls (BP's and you, April and Raeanne)! :)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 01:00:27 am »
I love the pics!...Jeanne, that 3rd pic shows that dog therapy is so very effective. :-* :)

Kiahpyr

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 07:26:24 am »
Jeanne it was so wonderful to meet you! We had a great time despite all the saddness surrounding us. Thanks for uploading the pics.

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 07:29:34 am »
ahhhh - it does my heart good to see such happy pics - y'all look great!