Author Topic: Look at this!...& these boys were trying to kill each other a week ago!  (Read 4688 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

It just amazes me how they forgive & forget!...Pippin just got done with his Rimadal for his limp incurred from Sammy & Sammy is still on antibiotics twice a day for 2 more days for bites from Pippin in their last big fight & here they are tonight all like "look how darn cute we are..give us a treat"!! ;D We could all learn something from dogs about letting go. :)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 01:36:37 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

doggylover

It just amazes me how they forgive & forget!...Pippin just got done with his Rimadal for his limp incurred from Sammy & Sammy is still on antibiotics twice a day for 2 more days by bites from Pippin in their last big fight & here they are tonight all like "look how darn cute we are..give us a treat"!! ;D We could all learn something from dogs about letting go. :)
I've thought that so many times.  I wish I had Badger's ability to forgive and forget! 

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
AWWWWW! Dogs are such a great example! :) That is a darling photo! :)
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

cricket36580

They do teach us quite a lot.  If only we would remember the lessons when we need them...  ;)

k2campbell

AW - how sweet are they?! ;D  I wish we could be more like them (people that is) :-\ Very cute pic! ;)

EllieAndBlu

awwwww - cute pic... and how true that we should all aspire to forgive/forget like your babies did!

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
That is soooooooooooo sweet!  Sugar Bear did not feel good last night so Dixie moved from her bed and spent the night by his bed.

Now print that photo and look at it everytime they get into a fight. ;) I am a total mess after Sugar Bear and Dixie get mad at each other.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
Sweet pictures. They were probably thinking if we both stare at her and look sooo cute she has to give us treats :D
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
My 2 are like that too. They will kill each other and then sleep resting their heads on each other. What's the deal? But you're right. They teach us to let go of the past.
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Offline dogcrazyforever

• Full Fledged Chewer
  • Beretta- 7 months
    • View Profile
Dogs seem to live in the moment. My cane corso/ boxer cross and doberman kept fighting and fighting. Then, one day, they called a truce and haven't fought since...thank god! Beautiful dogs, by the way.
What Man Doesn't Understand
Man Fears
And What Man Fears
Man Destroys.

Stop B.S.L.

Kiahpyr

Such handsome boys!!! I'm so happy they seem to be getting along now. I can't wait to meet them!!!