Author Topic: I know you want to play  (Read 2032 times)

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
I know you want to play
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:26:34 am »
Yesterday I went to take Tealk for his walk, as I was going down the stairs I twisted my ankle and fell on the ground. OW OW OW. I was trying not to puke from the pain. Well, Tealk says Mommy why are you on the ground? I know you want to play. So he's jumping aroung being hilarious. Today I can hardley walk so I'm hobbling around, Tealk thinks this means I want to play again. He makes me laugh and forget about the pain. Dogs are great. :)
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
Re: I know you want to play
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 06:33:46 am »
Oh dear!!  Hope your ankle is feling better soon! 

Glad you have your pup to cheer you up!  (hey, I'm a poet!!   :P)
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

k2campbell

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 07:21:31 am »
They sure are great! ;D No matter how crappy of a day I have at work, coming home to Kate makes it SO worthwhile! ;)

I hope you're ok and not in too much pain today! :-\ Tealk's a funny boy! :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 07:21:54 am by k2campbell »

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 12:48:27 pm »
Goofy dog! LOL

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 01:45:45 pm »
They sure are great!  No matter how crappy of a day I have at work, coming home to Kate makes it SO worthwhile! I hope you're ok and not in too much pain today!  Tealk's a funny boy! 

I stayed home from work. Took a pain killer and a muscle relaxer and am feeling OK right now. ;D I have back problems and have been going to physical therapy. I think that fall undid everything they accomplished. Oh well they can start over again.

I am actually enjoying myself today hanging out on BPO and laughing at Tealk. This is the good life. Work is overrated :P
Dog Mom to

doggylover

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 01:52:08 pm »
They sure are great!  No matter how crappy of a day I have at work, coming home to Kate makes it SO worthwhile! I hope you're ok and not in too much pain today!  Tealk's a funny boy! 

I stayed home from work. Took a pain killer and a muscle relaxer and am feeling OK right now. ;D I have back problems and have been going to physical therapy. I think that fall undid everything they accomplished. Oh well they can start over again.

I am actually enjoying myself today hanging out on BPO and laughing at Tealk. This is the good life. Work is overrated :P

I have back problems too, so I feel your pain.  Seriously though, I can't think of anything more fun than sitting around stoned out on pain pills, playing hookie from work, and being entertained by a goofy rotty!  Add BPO and its better than getting stoned and skipping class in high school.  Er, I mean if you were one of those naughty delinquent type kids, which I totally was NOT!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 02:11:38 pm »
I have back problems too, so I feel your pain.  Seriously though, I can't think of anything more fun than sitting around stoned out on pain pills, playing hookie from work, and being entertained by a goofy rotty!  Add BPO and its better than getting stoned and skipping class in high school.  Er, I mean if you were one of those naughty delinquent type kids, which I totally was NOT!

Great minds think alike ;D ;D ;D ;)
Dog Mom to

k2campbell

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 07:38:38 pm »

Oh no - I'm sorry about your back pain, that's never fun >:(

BUT - staying home, hanging out with Tealk and surfin' on BPO is the cure! ;D

AND I agree - work is SO overrated! :D