Author Topic: OMG OMG!!!  (Read 2830 times)

Lyn

OMG OMG!!!
« on: June 07, 2006, 11:31:05 am »
I'm waiting on an email from the lady with the 7 month old Saint.. I have my email checking every 2 minutes. ;D

WELL.. Look at the email I just got!!

""The weekends are great for us.  That's when most of our visitors arrive.

The litter we have at the moment will be vet checked on Thursday and will be ready to leave any time after Friday June 16th.

By all means come and look:  no obligation.  Just come and get to know who we are and how we treat our dogs.  We love to show folk these adorable gentle giants.""

It's from a Newf breeder!! Hubby has been working behind my back!! I'm excited and mad all at the same time. When the heck was he planning on telling me? OR was he even planning on telling me at all. ???

Lyn

Re: OMG OMG!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2006, 11:36:47 am »
Nope.. nothing significant.. I told him that I was looking online for another Saint and he told me ok. And by looking at our savings we don't have the funds to purchase a Newf pup right now. ???

Wow, what a bunch of drama today. Wait until he gets home. LOL

Yaz

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2006, 11:38:55 am »
Keep us posted! Either way, both of you win.

Lyn

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 11:45:10 am »
True enough. Saint or Newf I'll be happy. But if he thinks he's going there without me he's sadly mistaken. LOL

Offline Binky

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 11:46:31 am »
Oooh, maybe you'll get two new babies this weekend!  I'd love to see an e-mail like that to my husband!  Unfortunately, he probably would only e-mail a breeder to tell her not to let me get a puppy!!:)
Binky-Great Pyrenees
Sophie-Leonberger
McDougal-Papillon
Chicklet-Papillon
Sigfried-Cat  RIP Sigs
Spooky-Cat
Jasper-Nigerian Dwarf goat
Ferdinand-Nigerian Dwarf goat

Offline aggghgmom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 01:00:09 pm »
Very exciting - keep us informed.  I keep hoping that hubby has put us on the list for a Mastiff puppy but no such luck :'(.  Hubby is very mean.

Can't wait for pictures!

Lyn

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 06:33:25 am »
I asked him about the email.. he emailed the breeder about 4-5 days ago. He wants to go up and visit the breeder.. meet them and their dogs. They have a litter ready to go on the 16th. Most of those puppies are spoken for. But they do have one other litter due anytime now. So if we did get a puppy it wouldn't be until mid august or september.

The breeder sounds good though.. 2 year genetic guarantee, first shots, dewormed, microchipped, registered.. We just need to get to know them.. and they get to know us.

He wants to get a female Landseer.. I'm like uh you need to read the "The Landseer Owners" thread. LMAO

I'm excited but at the same time I'm bummed about the Saint.. I've had enough drama though.. no more looking through the classified ads. I'll stick to petfinder or breeders from now on.

Lyn

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 07:58:08 am »
I would love 3 dogs. Hubby would kill me though. LOL It's going to be a tight fit in our small bedroom with one saint and one newf. I couldn't imagine 3 big puppers, we'd all be sleeping on each other. LOL

But no we are not getting the Saint. :( Everything was just too fishy.. Hubby said no right after reading all her emails. It didn't help that I found those 2 ads both with different locations. She is actually located in Quebec. It's notorious for puppy mills there.  :(

Icerotti

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2006, 08:00:07 am »
Three is a nice number..... ;) ;)