Author Topic: How many puppy names are too many puppy names?  (Read 4947 times)

doggylover

Re: How many puppy names are too many puppy names?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2006, 04:14:36 pm »
I have to tell this story... LOL My sister in law and I took Bubba to the park. There a shallow lake there and Bubba decided he was jumping in and he ended up dragging me in behind him. I shouted Boobies!!! And these 3 guys were sitting on a picnic table within hearing range and all 3 started staring at my sister in law. Well because she has big boobies. LOL She was so embarrased and hollers back 'Stop staring at me she was talking to the dog!! The one guy hollers back yeah right. LMAO

So if we are out in public I'm not allowed to call Bubba boobies in her presence. :D

Doggylover, Can't wait to see pics of Gossy. :) I may be in the same boat you are in.. having to wait for my puppy. So I will be feeling your pain soon enough.
:D :'(  :D :'(
AHAHAHAHAHA

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2006, 04:31:53 pm »
I LOVE all these names...I thought we were the only bizarre ones!  Mind you, most of the nick names for the Newfs are done in a sing-song voice.  Trust me, I can't carry a tune in a bucket so they are all pretty awful!

Chester-the-Molester, Chester-the Pester, Chester Brown, Mr. Brown, Mr. Poopy-Pants, Little Brown, Brown Boy, Boy-Toy

Cowboy-WOWboy, Wowboy, Mr. Man, Bubba, Julius (short for Julius Seizure, since he's epileptic ::)), Bubba-Baby

I know, no imagination, and generally AWFUL!!

doggylover

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2006, 04:36:07 pm »
I LOVE all these names...I thought we were the only bizarre ones!  Mind you, most of the nick names for the Newfs are done in a sing-song voice.  Trust me, I can't carry a tune in a bucket so they are all pretty awful!

Chester-the-Molester, Chester-the Pester, Chester Brown, Mr. Brown, Mr. Poopy-Pants, Little Brown, Brown Boy, Boy-Toy

Cowboy-WOWboy, Wowboy, Mr. Man, Bubba, Julius (short for Julius Seizure, since he's epileptic ::)), Bubba-Baby

I know, no imagination, and generally AWFUL!!
Chester the Molester?  OMG I don't know if I should be horrified at how he earned that name, or just sit here and LMAO.........
 ;D :)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 05:03:51 pm »
Chester the Molester?  OMG I don't know if I should be horrified at how he earned that name, or just sit here and LMAO.........

.....well, it rhymes, and he WAS intact...... ::)