Author Topic: Owner uses dead puppy as a weapon...some people shouldn't own dogs  (Read 4154 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

I was already having a crappy day...After reading this I've decided to just go back to bed. >:(
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13205576/from/ET/
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 11:54:58 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

Offline nickerbokker

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • i'm a big boy now!
    • View Profile
Re: Owner uses dead puppy as a weapon...some people shouldn't own dogs
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 11:56:21 am »
holy crap!!!!!!!!!!  i live here and didn't know anything about that!

how disturbing!
NICKI

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 12:01:29 pm »
What a psycho!! argh that's just horrible >:(
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2006, 12:06:30 pm »
friggin' unbelieveable!
Both of those women should be locked up in jail with the keys thrown away!

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2006, 12:31:09 pm »
I'm sorry, I laughed really hard after reading that, and here is why.  First of all, the puppy was already dead which was probably the best fate it could hope for with a breeder who would let the little pup go at 4 weeks, and a buyer who would use it, or it's carcass as a weapon.
Second, I actually think it's funny that there are people out there who are so selfish, that it would NEVER occur to them to grieve.  I try really hard not to be upset by sociopaths like this, because I believe very strongly in Karma.  I really do think this nutjob will have a life miserable enough to serve her right for being a puppy carcass weilder. 
Now the funny part is the fact that this bad breeder had to be knocked over the head with a puppy she didn't do right by.  This is of course assuming the pup was only 4 weeks old.  If the pup was only 4 weeks old, then that breeder got her instant Karma back in the form of a lashing with the very thing she put out defensless into the world. 
Imagine the puppy on the rainbow bridge screaming, "take this you awful b*tch, I'll teach you for doing this to me". 

doggylover

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 12:54:19 pm »
I'm sorry, I laughed really hard after reading that, and here is why. Imagine the puppy on the rainbow bridge screaming, "take this you awful b*tch, I'll teach you for doing this to me". 

What a relief to know I'm not alone in my weirdness!

I'm with you, I'm sick, but I did laugh. I laughed right out loud. That's CRAZY! 

As the woman drove away, she waved the dead puppy out of the car’s sunroof and yelled threats at the breeder, police said

This cracked me up too wtf is wrong with people?????

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2006, 03:38:36 pm »

Imagine the puppy on the rainbow bridge screaming, "take this you awful b*tch, I'll teach you for doing this to me". 

Yup, I ain't right either because somehow that thought cheered me up. :-\

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2006, 04:45:45 pm »
Freaks!  That's all I can say about those women!  Why on earth would you send a pup out into the world at 4 weeks?  And I certainly wouldn't beat someone about the head, let alone with the body of a dead puppy! 

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 05:11:07 pm »
The BYB should be happy the pup wasn't a mastiff or one of the other giant breeds.  How big can a 4 week old chihuahua be?

Weedsport, NY

doggylover

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 05:18:02 pm »
The BYB should be happy the pup wasn't a mastiff or one of the other giant breeds.  How big can a 4 week old chihuahua be?
LOL I don't know but perhaps we could pay her a visit with a 10 pound bag of sand and beat her with that...let her know that's what a 4 week big paw weighs, if she should decide to breed them...

k2campbell

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2006, 05:57:58 pm »
Sick. >:(

Offline cuttles/sadieMay

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2006, 06:17:22 pm »
UNBELIEVABLE!!! Thats all I have to say!!!!!!
Carole

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 08:28:13 pm »
I read that also, and all I could think was that the woman was not upset about losing the puppy, she was more upset at the cost.  No way could she swing that dead puppy around if she actually cared anything about it!
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom