Author Topic: I FOUND IT!!!!!! - South AL Meet/Greet - Start planning  (Read 3412 times)

cricket36580

I FOUND IT!!!!!! - South AL Meet/Greet - Start planning
« on: June 09, 2006, 01:00:44 pm »
This is me jumping up and down!!!!!   ;D  I know where we are going to have the meet/greet here!  I have a friend that is buying the 2 (freaking) acres behind his house.  His son is planning on building on the lot eventually but for now it's empty.  And fenced!!!!!  I can't believe I hadn't thought about this before.  There is some shade around the perimeter so we can bring chairs.  We can cook out.  If we're really good and sweet and not imposing, we can use his bathroom facilities or we can go in together and get a port-a-potty.  And fill a couple of baby pools with water.  And there is a storage building in case it rains, we can get out of it.  (It's a BIG one)  It may not have all of the fancy water toy stuff and a grooming area but...  There is a ton of grass and no red clay. 

However, the down side of this is we can't use it until he closes on it and we don't know when that's going to be.  So I'll keep everyone posted...
« Last Edit: June 10, 2006, 05:22:12 am by cricket36580 »