Author Topic: Mastiff in Northern California  (Read 2814 times)

Offline Mastiff4me

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
Mastiff in Northern California
« on: June 11, 2006, 06:42:56 pm »
Hello!  We have the most wonderful OEM puppy. Her name is Nala and she is 6 1/2 months old.  We are totally hooked on these dogs and would never have anything else. Love this website that we found and hope to be able to share stories with everyone who has Big Paws!  Looking forward to meeting you all very soon.

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: Mastiff in Northern California
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 08:14:23 pm »
Welcome!  She is gorgeous!  We must have more photos.  That is a requirement :D
I am Tessie, mom to Belladonna, a Great Dane, and Mojo, my cat.  Be careful, this site is addictive. :D
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

Kiahpyr

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2006, 08:17:42 pm »
Welcome aboard!! Nala is adorable! I'm April mom to Kiah & Kitana.

rickysmom1

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 11:17:51 pm »
Nala is gorgeous. My name is Debbie and I'm owned by a wacky approx. 10 month old hodgepodge (my son's newest word to describe Tater) named Tater and an equally wacky almost 9 month old neo mastiff named Willow. We're also in the northern Ca. area, Fremont to be exact. Where in nor cal are you guys located? If you guys are close you have to check out the dog park in Union City Ca. Lots of big dogs go there and the people are great. Anyway, here are a couple of pics of my 2 babies and you definitely need to post tons of pics. Everyone here loves them.
*Edited to add* We saw an approx. 6-7 yr. old brindle OEM male today at the dog park. He was AWESOME. He was super friendly and just a HUGE love. You guys are so lucky to have one. :-)
Hello!  We have the most wonderful OEM puppy. Her name is Nala and she is 6 1/2 months old.  We are totally hooked on these dogs and would never have anything else. Love this website that we found and hope to be able to share stories with everyone who has Big Paws!  Looking forward to meeting you all very soon.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2006, 11:19:54 pm by rickysmom1 »

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 08:28:17 am »
Welcome!  Nala is adorable.  I am Boyle the chief food provider and belly scratcher of our 16 month male OEM, Nola.  The avatar is when Nola was 10-11 months and I have attached a photo from the beginning of May.