Author Topic: The longest car ride  (Read 5333 times)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: The longest car ride
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 06:07:04 pm »
....true

and it has DIFFERENT kinds of snakes!! :o

k2campbell

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 07:15:22 pm »
Oh, poor sweet Cowboy (not to mention you and DH)! 

Aw, poor fella - I hope he's feeling better soon! :-\ ;)

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 08:43:51 pm »
Thanks for the kind thoughts!  He's been on boiled rice and chicken for the last couple of days and seems to feel fine.  Still squirting a tiny bit...but MUCH better than on Sunday.  UGHHH! :P

doggylover

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2006, 08:46:36 pm »
Thanks for the kind thoughts!  He's been on boiled rice and chicken for the last couple of days and seems to feel fine.  Still squirting a tiny bit...but MUCH better than on Sunday.  UGHHH! :P
OMG only a big paw LOVER would say "Still squirting a tiny bit but MUCH better...."
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

k2campbell

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2006, 08:50:09 pm »
Still squirting a tiny bit...but MUCH better than on Sunday.  UGHHH! :P

A ha ha ha ha!  You are FUNNY! :D ;D

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 10:10:05 pm »
OMG only a big paw LOVER would say "Still squirting a tiny bit but MUCH better...."

Guilty as charged!! ;D ;D ;D But I could only say that here....everyb ody else would groan, shake their heads and moan "she's truly nuts!!" ::)

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 12:21:04 am »
You poor thing...that sounds like living h*ll.  I have to say, we have had our share of hideous big paw trips.  We actually have a car that is dedicated to dog transport now, because Badger has vomited/diarhea'd/butt wiped it to the point of nonusability for any other purpose.  Talk about marking your territory...
::hugs for poor traumatized Cowboy and Chester Molester::

Poor Cowboy & poor you!!!...I am not sure if it's why we bought our Durango but it is part of the reason...When we brought Rosie home from the shelter she had terrible diarreah like 4 times...We NEVER were able to get the smell out of the van...What is funny is Sam & Pippin were like trying to get in the front  seat desperatly like "Man!...She just pooped in our bus"...They were horrified! :D

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 07:18:08 am »
ROFLOL!!!  What a great place to come for a good belly laugh to get you going in the morning!  Glad to hear Cowboy is doing better.  I was just coming to check in and see if I could find some tips on getting rid of the smell...  Doesn't look like I'm going to get much help here!  Jesse isn't doing well - he's been on Rimadyl for about a week now due to arthritis pain but it seems to be upsetting his stomach - throwing up a lot and now diarrhea. 
Daphne