Author Topic: GAH I'M GOING INSANE...AVATAR HELP!  (Read 1437 times)

doggylover

GAH I'M GOING INSANE...AVATAR HELP!
« on: June 13, 2006, 03:47:06 pm »
I can't figure out what the heck I am doing wrong.  I have spent the last 3 hours trying to change my avatar pic (I know, I need a job, that is a side issue). 
I went to user/profile/forum profile layout, I browsed all da*n day, found the pic, hit 'change profile' and now I have this blank square where my pic of my beloved is supposed to be!
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?   WHY OH WHY IS IT NOT WORKING? 
Ronda

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Re: GAH I'M GOING INSANE...AVATAR HELP!
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 04:13:35 pm »
Is it sized right?  I believe it's supposed to be less then 200 KB.  Other then that I can't think of anything else it could be.  Maybe if that doesn't work try using a photo upload service like photobucket.co m.  Hope this helps.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 04:36:59 pm »
Is it sized right?  I believe it's supposed to be less then 200 KB.  Other then that I can't think of anything else it could be.  Maybe if that doesn't work try using a photo upload service like photobucket.co m.  Hope this helps.
Size?  OMG I am SOOOOO puter stupid.  I'll see if I can figure out what size it is. 
 :(

doggylover

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 04:41:49 pm »
Size?  OMG I am SOOOOO puter stupid.  I'll see if I can figure out what size it is. 
 :(
OHHHH I think you are a GENIUS!!!!!!

Offline chaos270

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 05:17:37 pm »
I'm glad that you got it to work...sorry I was off for awhile and didn't get the reply to explain it!  By size it's just the file size.  I only remembered that from when I was putting mine up.
Erin and the critters
Kali ~ the newf
Lacey ~ the aussie 
Gabby ~ Holsteiner mare
Fire ~ Appendix Quarter Horse/Belgian gelding
Lilah and Hannah ~ Kali's kitties