Author Topic: New idea! Good one?  (Read 998 times)

Offline Saint and Mal mom

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
New idea! Good one?
« on: June 13, 2006, 11:18:16 pm »
Hey all you Big Paws moms and dads! I had an idea of maybe how to get some new members here, but I needed some advice, opinions, input, ideas, whatever first. What if we were to make a flyer or card that advertised bigpawsonly.co m and told about the site? Then, we members could hand them out anyone who owned a big paw and seemed interested in joining a site like this. I know I would have loved it if I had somehow heard about this site months ago! I can start working on a design for a flyer or business card. Anyone else willing to give it a try? I'm open to all sorts of suggestions! I just think this place is great and we should really try to get the site out there. Is this a good idea, bad, dumb, okay? Let me know what you think!
Marissa

Zoey- Alaskan Malamute, 4 years
Dolly, CGC- Saint Bernard, 4 years
Foster mom to Clarence- Basset Hound, 5 years

"To be loved by...any animal should fill us with awe-for we have not deserved it."

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: New idea! Good one?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 12:09:16 am »
I think it's a wonderful idea!...I already tell everyone I know...I once even made a customer service rep for the electric company write it down when she heard my dogs barking & asked what kind they were & told me she had a Dane...I bet that woman thought I was nuts! ;D

doggylover

Re: New idea! Good one?
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 12:35:23 am »
This is an AWESOME idea.  I would definately run it by Jaime first, as it's her big paw baby...
I would totally be willing to pass the cards out!
 :D