Author Topic: off topic subject: fish  (Read 11454 times)

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Re: off topic subject: fish
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2005, 02:46:26 pm »
and i haven't thrown up in YEARS!  if i see it or hear it, i curl up in a ball and sing on myself LOL, no joke!  

Recently, on a trip home from Disneyland, the future Mr. Grumpybunny started to feel unwell.  Perhaps a bad combination of fried cheesecake and the Matterhorn.  

Anyway, I would not just let him pull over to the side of the freeway to throw up.  I made him pull off the freeway, onto a side street, leave the car, go about 300 feet away and hide behind some bushes, while I sat in the car with my coat pulled around my face, eyes squeezed shut, fingers in my ears, singing loudly.  Then, when he got back in the car, I yelled at him cause I could still hear him doing it, and then didn't speak to him the rest of the way home.  

I told you.  MAJOR issues.

Major Issues?  Honey, I think you have the whole subcription!  LOL ;D  I'm used to the puke, but I draw the line at anal glands...

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2005, 03:29:57 pm »

Major Issues?  Honey, I think you have the whole subcription!  LOL ;D  I'm used to the puke, but I draw the line at anal glands...

I know, sister, I know!  

I am okay with doggy throw-up, pee, whatever - it's when people do it that I can't cope.  

*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

nickerbokker

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2005, 03:44:12 pm »
GRUMPY YOU'RE MY TWIN!  YOU ARE MY NEW BEST FRIEND!  NO ONE ELSE HAS EVER HAD THE ISSUES I DO, AND NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!  NOW YOU DO!!!!!!!

OH THANK HEAVENS

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2005, 03:54:32 pm »
hmph... :'(

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2005, 04:04:39 pm »
hmph... :'(

Well, I could use a BFF, but not if it makes Nat hate me.  Noooooooo, Nat, don't hate me!  Pity me for my many issues...  Can't we all just get along?!   :D

Believe, me ladies - I probably have more issues in my little finger than the two of you do combined!
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

Offline moonlitcroatia

• BPO Guru
  • Betti Boo March 2008
    • View Profile
    • Greta's Page
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2005, 12:03:16 am »
so i have these 2 gold fish named linkin and blinkin....and they are on my breakfast bar and i cannot look at them when i eat right?  dont know why, but i can't.  no matter what i am eating (like a tomato last night), i HAVE to look away RIGHT away or i feel sick.....

well...just now, i got up and got some of those soft cheese & sticks (like the 5 yr olds eat)...and i opened it and had the second stick in my mouth, and i looked the the damn fish and blinkin had poo hanging down from him, and i threw up.  

thats right ladies...i puked.  i had to run like h*ll and jump over one dog, but i made it.

i just thgouth i would share my story.  because i am not happy.  :-[

Wow!  I hadn't read that one before.  You have the skills to write some hilarious comedy.  I know it was an unpleasant experience for you, but with my sense of humor...I just can't stop laughing....Th anks for sharing! ;D
I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love.  For me they are the role model for being alive.  ~Gilda Radner