Author Topic: off topic subject: fish  (Read 11427 times)

nickerbokker

off topic subject: fish
« on: June 06, 2005, 12:42:05 pm »
so i have these 2 gold fish named linkin and blinkin....and they are on my breakfast bar and i cannot look at them when i eat right?  dont know why, but i can't.  no matter what i am eating (like a tomato last night), i HAVE to look away RIGHT away or i feel sick.....

well...just now, i got up and got some of those soft cheese & sticks (like the 5 yr olds eat)...and i opened it and had the second stick in my mouth, and i looked the the damn fish and blinkin had poo hanging down from him, and i threw up. 

thats right ladies...i puked.  i had to run like h*ll and jump over one dog, but i made it.

i just thgouth i would share my story.  because i am not happy.  :-[

Offline pndlake

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: off topic subject: fish
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2005, 12:45:51 pm »
How's everything else, Nick
Peggy

nickerbokker

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 12:46:56 pm »
LOL, everything else is swell!  just super over here!  except i can't get my phone camera to work, so i dont know if i can enter the pageant! 

other than that....GREAT, thanks!

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2005, 12:51:21 pm »
I don't own fishies anyomore for that same reason!  They can't pinch it off!  It makes me wonder if the fish thinks someone is following him ????  Flush the fish - that's my free advice ;D

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2005, 12:59:51 pm »
so i have these 2 gold fish named linkin and blinkin....and they are on my breakfast bar and i cannot look at them when i eat right?  dont know why, but i can't.  no matter what i am eating (like a tomato last night), i HAVE to look away RIGHT away or i feel sick.....

well...just now, i got up and got some of those soft cheese & sticks (like the 5 yr olds eat)...and i opened it and had the second stick in my mouth, and i looked the the damn fish and blinkin had poo hanging down from him, and i threw up.  

thats right ladies...i puked.  i had to run like h*ll and jump over one dog, but i made it.

i just thgouth i would share my story.  because i am not happy.  :-[

Oh man, I would not be happy either.  I have MAJOR throw-up issues.  I don't do it, and I don't deal with it.  I have not thrown up in over 3 years and I don't plan on breaking the streak.  So, I totally sympathize with your pain.  
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

nickerbokker

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2005, 01:03:03 pm »
and i haven't thrown up in YEARS!  if i see it or hear it, i curl up in a ball and sing on myself LOL, no joke! 

but, i just blew it, literally. 

I HATE FISH!

i wish i could take your advice nat, but im not mean like you  :-*

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2005, 01:10:02 pm »
I didn't say kill them, I said flush them!  They go to the ocean and have parties there.  At least that's what my parents told me ???.

Offline GrumpyBunny

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2005, 01:13:59 pm »
and i haven't thrown up in YEARS!  if i see it or hear it, i curl up in a ball and sing on myself LOL, no joke!  

Recently, on a trip home from Disneyland, the future Mr. Grumpybunny started to feel unwell.  Perhaps a bad combination of fried cheesecake and the Matterhorn.  

Anyway, I would not just let him pull over to the side of the freeway to throw up.  I made him pull off the freeway, onto a side street, leave the car, go about 300 feet away and hide behind some bushes, while I sat in the car with my coat pulled around my face, eyes squeezed shut, fingers in my ears, singing loudly.  Then, when he got back in the car, I yelled at him cause I could still hear him doing it, and then didn't speak to him the rest of the way home.  

I told you.  MAJOR issues.
*Founder of the Official Suspicious Chicken Fan Club*

nickerbokker

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2005, 01:14:42 pm »
honey.....do you still think your family dog rover went to play on a distant relatives farm?

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2005, 01:29:09 pm »
Here is a solution- give the fishies to someone else. Like a kid in your complex or something that way you aren't a killer and don't make yourself sick. Just an option..
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2005, 01:32:52 pm »
jaba....i can't. 

i was on craigslist one day and this guy said he had to get rid of these fish...said he was on a movie where they needed fish, and after it they were going to flush them....so he took them, but now he has to move....so he had a couple days toget rid of them and offered them free on criagslist to a good home....so i wrote him and told him i didn't want them, but if anyone else didn't reply, i would take them....and now i have 2 damn fish.....i can't move them again, their poor little lives have been so traumatic so far!

i just need to put them somewhere other than the kitchen!

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2005, 01:37:11 pm »
I'm sure Angus and Cody would love a new friend to play with....hehehe h
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

nickerbokker

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2005, 01:38:44 pm »
angus already stares at them!  he thinks they're GREAT!  knock the bowl around once, so i had to put it higher!  ahh

he also tried to drink the water the other day when i had them on the floor for pictures!@

Offline coonie1970

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2005, 02:27:45 pm »
Nicki
Take Nats advice. They will be fine. Nemo made it to the ocean.
Im going to sound so mean but, about 15 years ago my little sister and I lived in our own appartment. She had these GOD AWFULL white mice. I hated them. They were SUPPOSED to be both male. Yah OK. They kept having babys. It was crazy. When they had the 3rd batch I flushed them.  :-[ Im not proud of it.  ;D Carole was so upset. She is the SAVE EVERY ANIMAL one in the family. I draw a line at some creatures.
Coonie
Karen :) Image hosting by Photobucket

Offline NatsaintB

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2005, 02:45:22 pm »
jaba....i can't.  

i was on craigslist one day and this guy said he had to get rid of these fish...said he was on a movie where they needed fish, and after it they were going to flush them....so he took them, but now he has to move....so he had a couple days toget rid of them and offered them free on criagslist to a good home....so i wrote him and told him i didn't want them, but if anyone else didn't reply, i would take them....and now i have 2 damn fish.....i can't move them again, their poor little lives have been so traumatic so far!

i just need to put them somewhere other than the kitchen!

So, are these Movie Star Fish?  That's why you like them huh?  I knew you were a stage mom!