Author Topic: One Landseer free to good home... Or Sophie killer of Trees  (Read 9752 times)

Kiahpyr

Re: One Landseer free to good home... Or Sophie killer of Trees
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2006, 07:01:52 am »
HAHAHAHAHA!!! The look on her face is priceless!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2006, 07:32:02 am »
Oh that is hilarious.... she looks so happy and very proud for taking care of that VERY scary tree! See, she was protecting y'all! lol :)

Lyn

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2006, 07:36:37 am »
Wow.. that is a mess. It's hilarious how she just sits there as if to say "Look what I did!" LOL

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2006, 02:39:22 pm »
I should have my hubby come here and read some of these posts.  He thinks Dell is a rotten beast for chewing up shrubs and etc.  He just doesn't get that ALL dogs do it.  At least Dell hasn't eaten my real ficus tree yet...yet.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

Offline macybean

• Paw-meister
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 03:51:15 pm »
When I lived with my ex, we briefly owned a ficus tree. He has a cat who decided that the tree didn't need to be standing upright. She would bat at it until it fell down, then walk away, flipping her tail around and very pleased with herself. If you set it up, she'd go back and knock it down. The tree actually died... I'm a rotten plant person, but I suspect that the contant abuse from the cat didn't help... LOL

Offline amylynn

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 03:56:30 pm »
I'm sorry! I had to laugh. Poor tree. Poor you to have to clean up the tree. :(  Sophie is just too adorable sitting there, looking proud. :)
Blessings! :)
Amy Lynn

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 05:56:06 pm »
OOOOooo  The pretty pictures can be bigger... WOW.. what a mess.. .hee hee..
I have a pic of A mess... not nearly as bad as Sophies... hee hee

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 05:57:14 pm »
Oh my... I just saw my pic... wow... ALIEN CAT ! !  Ha ha

Icerotti

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 06:11:53 pm »
AWWW she look pretty proud of herself...lol

Offline galaxybears

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • chins n newfs
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2006, 12:35:40 pm »
Oh dear, poor tree!!

My two youngsters have eaten the wallpaper in my dining room. I am just wondering if they might have got out of that stage now so that I can decorate again ::)
Shelley
Mum to Molly, Honey and Kitten
RIP my darling Bronte

doggylover

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2006, 12:42:48 pm »
OMG I can't believe I missed it before.  SOPHIE WAS TOTALLY FRAMED.  I woke up this morning with TOTAL clarity.  Brandon hated the fake tree, so he snuck in there and destroyed the thing, KNOWING Sophie would take the fall. 
Fellow BPO'ers go back to the pics and look at them from this new light!  THAT is why Sophie looks so innocent! 
Brandon I just have to tell you that this is really low.  I understand that you men don't like trees that aren't really trees, that gather dust...but blaming it on poor Sophie?
 :-X :D

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2006, 08:51:15 pm »
I think I don't like the sheetrock their either.  We went out for a couple of hours this afternoon, she was totally drowsy acting when we left.  We came back to a larger hole in the sheetrock and sheetrock dust & pieces on the floor.

She totally had us fooled with her, oh I'm droopy, and don't feel so great act.   

I was planning on redoing the walls there anyways , involving removing the 70's painted grasscloth wallpaper , skim-coat the walls and do venetian plaster or a new wallpaper, so I'm not worried about it.  And she pee'ed a bucket-load of water in the hall, but I'm replacing that carpet with tile next month.. so again, no biggie :) 

Melissa just asked ... " How about some martini's"  I think that would be good tonight :)

I am afraid she is going to have to be crated more often for her safety & our sanity though. I hate hate hate crating them if I can avoid it, but I do like to know they're safe.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2006, 08:52:38 pm by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2006, 09:20:07 pm »
You two are funny especially with your three pups wether you like it or not they really do take after you.

Offline Kermit

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2006, 10:42:20 pm »
I'm sorry, but those pictures are absolutely HILARIOUS! :D I would have the hardest time saying "Bad girl!" without laughing!
I think that's why our dogs are so naughty here... we can't help but laugh when they do something stupid! (Then the dogs are like, "hey! ya know what makes mom and dad laugh? when I pull all the stuffing out of the couch cushion! check this out!") ;)

Oh, dogs. They are so goofy. ;D