Author Topic: Ty & a word born of experience....Listen up friends.  (Read 1083 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Ty & a word born of experience....Listen up friends.
« on: June 20, 2006, 12:23:51 am »
Ty all for you unwavering & complete support this past while...I have seen people post that they could not have gotten through their dog's passing without the support here & now I fully understand how they feel...I'll save Rosie's  threads & take them out & look at them when I am missing Rosie most...We had a good ride, Rosie & I & I hung on to the wheel to the very end & got her "home" safely...My regrets are few where my sweet girl is concerned & I strongly encourage you all to live each day with your fur babies like it might be the last...because it very well could be...When it is time to end the "ride" that you share with you fur friends & they are safely "home" & it's time to put 'er in park...be able to get out & walk away satisfied & content with the places you've both been, the things you've seen together & the time you shared...Your ride together may not take you to the place you started out to go but when you end up where you are be happy with where you've been...Live your life so you have no regrets...I honestly did with Rosie & that has made all the difference.... God bless you & yours today & always & again thank you from the bottom of my heart.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 12:25:19 am by Gypsy Jazmine »

doggylover

Re: Ty & a word born of experience....Listen up friends.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2006, 12:26:50 am »
Chelle, You shouldn't have any regrets.  Rosie was one of the lucky dogs in this world...she lived a love filled life and died a peaceful death.  I hope you are doing well, and that your pain is brief. 
Ronda

Kiahpyr

Re: Ty & a word born of experience....Listen up friends.
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2006, 07:17:58 am »
I've asked for support here many times and I truely believe the power of bpo works. We're all here for each other in happiness and all our saddness. I think about each day and hope they get easier. Take care of yourself hun!