Kuvasz > Kuvasz Pictures

5 1/2 weeks old!

<< < (2/3) > >>

doggylover:
There is nothing cuter than a lil puppy with a lil ribbon.   :D

EllieAndBlu:
oooooooh look at those beautiful balls of fur!

kildeskennel:
Sophia,  Right now, I am looking at 2 girls, both with very dark eyes and pigment, teeth meet nicely in a scissor bite , their legs are nice and straight, right now their coats are both nice and wavy, not to curly, not straight.  That can change, Aidan has a slight wave to his coat, was more curly as a pup, and Beauty was the opposite, slight wave as a pup, now a very definate wave to her coat.Their nose, eye rims, lips, and flews are black. The roof of their mouthes are dark. Pads of their feet are black and their nails are turning slate-coloured.
  both girls have a nice smooth gait and single track when they really start running around in play.   Both are independant,are learning basic commands very fast, their attention span is not very long right now.  They are just babies, but we work on sit and stay, down and come.  They are best at sit, staying is a challenge for wiggling puppies and they all come immediately when called right now!  I imagine they think I have food or treats every time I call to them!  LOL!  Honestly, "sit" is their strongest lesson learned at this age.  They are very good at not jumping all over us when we enter their side of the kennel, they just sit right on our feet, in another month or so we will work sitting to the left of us. I expect they will need reinforcing of down and sit as they grow.  We all know that training a growing Kuvasz can be challenging. I am not sure how much they actually retain of basic obedience lessons at this age, I am reading a good book on Puppy development right now and applying some of the things from that book to their lessons. 

Neither girl is timid or shy in the least, they do well when removed from their litter mates and from mom.Both have a take charge personality, but are very sweet, they are not "mouthy" or nippy.   Both are very curious and do not frighten easily. I have no idea at this point if they will be quality for breeding, based on appearance I expect they will be, but you and I both know that all the appropriate x rays and health tests need to be performed before any kind of breeding decision can be made.  That will not be finalized until they are 2 years old.  Cali our 1 yr old, looks like an excellent candidate for breeding, but I won't know for sure until I have preliminary clearances done.  If you have any other questions, please email me.  I do not frequently log into bigpaws duriing the summer months, things are to busy around here. 
PS  PLease resend the picture of Sapphire, I cuold not retrieve the picture.  Thanks!   

SA_horses:
Wow!  They sound gorgeous.  :)

I'll definitely resend that picture for you.  I'll try it from Mother's email this time, so let me know if you don't receive it.

Sofia

shangrila:
Aww puppies! I love them!  :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version