Author Topic: Further Evidence  (Read 6583 times)

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
Re: Further Evidence
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 08:13:23 pm »
lol  :D
RIP former BPO

Offline jabear

• Wizard of Wiggling & Waggling
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 08:54:30 am »
Hahahahaha.... Sadie always makes me smile.
Hugs,
Jaime
  Mom to one handsome black Bear.

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2006, 12:11:54 am »
You seam to be abusing my neice ;D, I may just have to come to Lowell to rescue her!

How is the little booger anyway?

doggylover

« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2006, 12:20:37 am »
My parents took G rated pics of us in our undies when we were kids, and then when we were teens, they would threaten to pull out those photos when we had boyfriends/girlfriends over (I had two older brothers who were less terrified of this threat than I was).  I think this entire thread needs to go in your album to be used against Sadie when she is grown up and all mature!
 ;) :D
She is SUPER cutilicious

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 05:03:25 pm »
Hahaha.. I am with you!

Sophie just figured out how to open our closets.  All of the closets have the Bi-fold louvered doors on them. There are 8 closets that she can now open.. Yay! I am so excited  ;D

And she is the biggest shoe fiend in the world.  Just took a slipper from her she managed to steal from the hall clost.  And the hall looks like a toy rack at Wal-mart fell over it is littered with toys, but she wants the elusive shoe she can find.

I totally hear you on the shoe thing. I don't know what I'm going to do with this dog. She's INSANE! So I do the only thing I know how to do. Take pictures of it, post them here and make fun of her behind her back  ;) And yes, Doggylover, these will definitely be used as blackmail later on. If the little punk ever does grow up!!! ::)
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge