Author Topic: TOOOOOOOO HOT FOR DOGS  (Read 5234 times)

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
Re: TOOOOOOOO HOT FOR DOGS
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2006, 06:13:38 pm »
Okay, I can't bear to have all you guys so miserable in the heat, so come right over here and join me and my pups in the totally AC'ed house, and its only about 75* here today and rained all night last night, so its actually comfortable OUTSIDE here for a change.

Weedsport, NY

doggylover

« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2006, 06:15:05 pm »
Okay, I can't bear to have all you guys so miserable in the heat, so come right over here and join me and my pups in the totally AC'ed house, and its only about 75* here today and rained all night last night, so its actually comfortable OUTSIDE here for a change.
:: SOB::

doggylover

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2006, 09:31:45 pm »
OK it wasn't in my head!  Today we set a 100 year record for heat in the Portland metro area, for all of June!
101 degrees!!!!!!!!! This is insane!
Denise, next week it drops into the 80's!  Sounds like river temps!
 ;)

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2006, 10:01:20 pm »
You can all come to my house.  :)  It's a cool 68 degrees in here.  Lovely cold floors.  Fans.  Icy cold beverages of your choice. 

doggylover

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2006, 10:07:17 pm »
You can all come to my house.  :)  It's a cool 68 degrees in here.  Lovely cold floors.  Fans.  Icy cold beverages of your choice. 
::types, Dazy and Ladybug's house, into mapquest::
 :)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2006, 10:33:34 pm »
I'm so sorry, doggylover!  You're getting a taste of what it is like down in south Alabama.  I think we were about 97 degrees today - that's about 2 or 3 weeks in a row that we've been over 90.  At least we have air conditioners because we have to deal with this about 6 months or more of the year. :o
I had to leave Bella inside while I went to the beach.  It's way too hot for her out there.
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2006, 10:55:49 pm »
You head east on this road.  Then South on this other road.  then East on another road.  a few miles this way or that  and you'll be right here!

doggylover

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2006, 11:37:59 pm »
Bella's mom, ACK that sounds UNBEARABLE. 

Mel....We'll be there in a few minutes!!! Your directions were perfect!
 :)

Offline Stacey

• Grand Master
  • Tonka
    • View Profile
    • myspace
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2006, 12:22:11 am »
You are preaching to the choir!!  It has been skimming towards 110 degrees here.....not fun!!  It feels like your skin is falling off.
Tonka HATES going outside!!  He will hold it for hours if I let him and then I have to DRAG him out the door.  He gets his business done ASAP and gets his heinie back in the house under the AC.
I am kind of a big deal!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2006, 11:23:03 pm »
Too hot for dogs!...Dogs gone wild!...Oh, this isn't what this thread is about? :D :D :D

doggylover

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2006, 11:31:14 pm »
Too hot for dogs!...Dogs gone wild!...Oh, this isn't what this thread is about? :D :D :D
LOLOL AWWW how cute!  That pic is priceless.

Liz... I don't know, I figured those Canadians were hogging the cold air!  Blame Canada!