Author Topic: A LOT of throw-up  (Read 2639 times)

Blair

A LOT of throw-up
« on: July 01, 2006, 01:33:50 am »
I was woken up by the sound of one of the boys throwing up. I thought no big deal, one must have a upset tummy. So I climb out of bed waiting too see a little pile of throw up. Well I get to the kitchen, where they all sleep [Zeus, Grey and Gauge] and find this huge pile of throw up that is nothing but food and Zeus standing there. It literally looked like months of dog food!!! I am wondering how could there be that much dog food in his stomach to throw up? How could he not of digested any of that? He is acting fine now, but I really dont understand.  ??? And right now I am sick to my stomach after cleaning it up  :-X

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: A LOT of throw-up
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 09:23:51 am »
Chester has done that as well.  It looks like the food went all the way down and bounced off the bottom and came right back up....all of it!  Yuckers!! :P

doggylover

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2006, 09:35:23 am »
Blair when we used to feed Pookie dry kibble, that would happen, it would expand in his tummy and then if he was 'overfull' he would heave it up on my carpet.  I had to clean it QUICK because the beast would eat it again. 
 :-X

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 10:49:39 am »
It is amazing how a couple of cups of kibble can come back up looking like a bucketful :-\...It's always amazed me :o...Is Zeus feeling better now? :)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 07:05:28 am »
How is Zeus feeling?  Any more episodes?
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Blair

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 10:45:35 am »
He seems to be fine...eating normal and going potty. I think he just had an upset tummy. Thanks all for asking about my baby  :)