Author Topic: Introducing Gosshawk Von Stinkbutt  (Read 39412 times)

Gypsy Jazmine

Re: Introducing Gosshawk Von Stinkbutt
« Reply #45 on: July 03, 2006, 11:49:12 am »
You took a bath with her?...Awesome!!!...I never got to do that!...I wonder if my boys are too big now? :-\ ::) :D It sounds like she is just perfect!...Now you go take a bath with Badger so he doesn't feel left out! :D

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2006, 11:52:51 am »
She is so beautiful!  I can't imagine NOT getting a puppy.  But that whole new baby thing is just for the birds, no sleep, crying, piddles on the carpet, toosie-roll poopies...etc.

Good thing Nana Pookie is there...
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2006, 12:41:32 pm »
look at that budgy little face.  :)  where's the kidnap list!!!!? 

doggylover

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2006, 11:04:49 pm »
You took a bath with her?...Awesome!!!...I never got to do that!...I wonder if my boys are too big now? :-\ ::) :D It sounds like she is just perfect!...Now you go take a bath with Badger so he doesn't feel left out! :D

Denise lolol

Gyps,
When we got Pookie, he LOVED the bath.  He would try and lean over the side, and one time, he fell in with me.  He slid around, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't get ahold of him (he was about 40 pounds of wiggle).  Badger isn't feeling left out, he is feeling 'put upon'. 

Today was AWESOME!  She barks!  LOL when she is happy/excited she barks.  And the ONLY way she will sleep is with a fan blowing on her (we'll work on that once she is sleeping more than 1 hour at a time)she is worth every minute of effort and every lost minute of sleep.  She is responding to her name, going to the door when she wants to go out, and she is even sitting for her meals (she sorta has to with me holding it over her head :) )

OK this pic is of her trying to smell my girl parts.  I squished her and figured it was a good photo op. 
 ;D

DakotaMom

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2006, 11:16:54 pm »
Who could resist a mug like that? She's a beauty!

Offline K9ldy00

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2006, 06:07:09 pm »
You need to take at least 1 picture every 4 hours so we can see her growth progress ;D
She is sooo adorable :-* :-* :-*
Dog Mom to
Dozer, Tealk,Zander,Zeva, Tesla

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2006, 09:04:27 am »
Congratulation s Ronda! Gossy is just the cutest EVER.... that face is so wrinkly awesome! And the "girl parts smelling" pic is a friggin' riot!

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: July 05, 2006, 09:22:39 am »
She is adorable!!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: July 05, 2006, 09:34:01 am »
She is just the sweetest little puppy!  I love her squashy bully head.  Congratulation s. 

doggylover

« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2006, 10:27:47 am »
She is just the sweetest little puppy!  I love her squashy bully head.  Congratulation s. 
Her mug makes her look like Bluto from Popeye.  :)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 05, 2006, 10:31:03 am »
Perhaps a bit off topic here....but why don't "Pookie" and his new little sister have profiles?  I'd like to look at that cute little mug ALL the time!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2006, 10:31:39 am by PennyK »
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

doggylover

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2006, 10:47:53 am »
Perhaps a bit off topic here....but why don't "Pookie" and his new little sister have profiles?  I'd like to look at that cute little mug ALL the time!
LOL someone on here thought I was a man for a while because apparently I filled out my info with Pook's info.  Um the short answer is that I don't know how to do the profile paw print thingy.  I was thinking about tapping into my MASSIVE puter skills and doing one, but thought it would be better to wait till I'm not so puppysleep deprived. 
Thanks for wanting to see them though!
 ;D :D

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2006, 11:56:02 pm »
Gossy Mae Stinkerbutt is soo cute!  I love her. :)  I neeeed her. :)

doggylover

« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2006, 01:26:19 am »
Mel :) I miss you!  Gossy is way too cute for my own good.  I love her already.  And the best part?  She is a weirdo, so she TOTALLY fits in, AND she doesn't stink AT all!
I've started calling her Miss Thing

k2campbell

« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2006, 08:40:24 pm »
Rhonda, she is SO beautiful!  You'd better sleep with 1 eye open, I might just puppy-nap her! 

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I bet Badger loves her too! :-*