Author Topic: Introducing Gosshawk Von Stinkbutt  (Read 39410 times)

doggylover

Re: Introducing Gosshawk Von Stinkbutt
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 08:44:28 pm »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I bet Badger loves her too! :-*
Yeah....um not so much.  This morning, he snapped at her for the second time he didn't hurt her, but he scared the poos right out of her, she ran up to the house and cried for about 1 minute.  When he saw she was crying, he started crying.  She sort of had it coming, she keeps biting his feet.  Anyway, after that, and she cried and carried on, he has been actually loving towards her, kissing her and letting her come up to him without storming off.  She isn't biting his feet, so I think she took the hint.
Love is FAR into the future...
 :D 

k2campbell

« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 09:00:10 pm »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Yeah....um not so much.  This morning, he snapped at her for the second time he didn't hurt her, but he scared the poos right out of her, she ran up to the house and cried for about 1 minute.  When he saw she was crying, he started crying.  She sort of had it coming, she keeps biting his feet.  Anyway, after that, and she cried and carried on, he has been actually loving towards her, kissing her and letting her come up to him without storming off.  She isn't biting his feet, so I think she took the hint.

I'm sure Mr. Stinky-Butt will soon love and cherish his little sis.  Maybe if she starts having a stinky-butt too, he'd take to her better?  ::) 

Hopefully it will only take a little more time... ;)

doggylover

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2006, 11:22:27 pm »
OK Gossy has figured how to wedge herself under the futon and sleep buttom up.  The other pic is of her in front of the fan. 
We are having so much fun!  She is going potty on command, mostly... She hasn't had an accident in TWO days!  YAY.
Badger is doing SO much better today.  He is taking his food sweetly again, and he is being more pleasant to pupper, although he is still accidently on purpose stepping on her here and there.   

Icerotti

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2006, 05:40:04 am »

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Congrats  ;D she is just beautiful lil Miss Thing ;)

It took Puck awhile to adjust to Farley as a pup. It was far from brotherly love at first sight. I would say by 2.5 weeks Puck figured the lil buggar wasn't going away so he might as well be freinds. Then Puck realized the lil thing wanted to play. Then he was cool ::)

Rosie he accepted right away and it was nothing like Farley.....

The upside down sleeping under the futon pic is just way too cute......what a lil monkey ;)
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 05:40:39 am by Icerotti »