Author Topic: Australian Cattle Dog in need of home....  (Read 1096 times)

Offline Leah...

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
Australian Cattle Dog in need of home....
« on: July 02, 2006, 05:19:40 pm »
There is a BEAUTIFUL ACD at the Shelter here, in NM. He is a un-neutered male blue ACD w/ a docked tail (eeerrr). VERY swwet dog, a little bit of separationa anxiety, but i can tell he is going to get over that very quickly. chases cats, likes other dogs and all people. he stares at my rabbit, but no bad intentions. very sweet boy, definetly a velcro doggie. He Wandered into my driveway after a thunderstorm one morning, and i think he got lonely and scared from being left in a yard. a little thin, cactus thorns in one foot when i found him. he had to be taken to the shelter because i was pet sitting a PRT, and no one i knew wanted him. i puit an ad in the paper and on petfinder, but no one claimed him. he is so sweet, and very playful, but i can't have him! :( he will be held until the 8th and then be put up for adoption. please i really want someone i trust to go and get him before someone nasty gets him. PLEASE HELP!! in Albuquerque New Mexico. can help w/ a short distance travel. good in cars!
Leah.

P.S. if anyone is looking for a Bearded Collie bitch, i found one a couple weeks ago and held her for a week. she is w/ Beardie Rescue in Los Lunas NM
Leah
Mom to:
Sky- Australian Shepherd
Sammie- Newfoundland/Border Collie mix
Rose- Tortie/Tabby cat
Stinky- Silver Marten rabbit
Ruby, Mambo and Charlotte- Rats
Trevor- Frog
13 Millipedes
NO LONGER WITH US
Bailey the Wolf-Dog 1998-2007
Spanky- Rabbit 2000-2007