Author Topic: Lin says hello  (Read 7980 times)

Icerotti

Re: Lin says hello
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 10:38:28 am »
Well thats a great start...good to hear Lins ;D

doggylover

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 10:43:32 am »
Lins, Good news.  My fingers are crossing as we speak!
 ;)

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2006, 10:51:43 am »
it's a start, you're right.  I kinda ask myself when he'll fall off the wagon.  and if he's not home (which he has been RIGHT after work) I sit and think...don't you dare be at the bar.  I suppose I'll get over that one day. 

doggylover

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2006, 10:58:18 am »
it's a start, you're right.  I kinda ask myself when he'll fall off the wagon.  and if he's not home (which he has been RIGHT after work) I sit and think...don't you dare be at the bar.  I suppose I'll get over that one day. 
Lins, I say we should combine our efforts to build trap doors in front of the bars so that errant spouses can be plunked down into a dungeon where they have to detoxify while we sit and watch, while eating hot wings and pizza.  It would be like dinner theater!
 ;)

Offline BlackGreatF

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2006, 03:20:36 pm »
Posted by: doggylover
Lins, I say we should combine our efforts to build trap doors in front of the bars so that errant spouses can be plunked down into a dungeon where they have to detoxify while we sit and watch, while eating hot wings and pizza. It would be like dinner theater!
 ;)

"...while eating hot wings and pizza..."... OMG... I LOVE Pizza and WINGS... mmmmm

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2006, 03:29:12 pm »
I'm sorry things are so crappy right now.  Know that we are here for you if you need a friend to lean on.
"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA