Author Topic: my quilts  (Read 1722 times)

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
my quilts
« on: July 02, 2006, 09:22:38 pm »
Here are some pictures of my quilts that I made.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Re: my quilts
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 09:26:46 pm »
Awesome!  I really like the lime green, blue, and purple one (with animal characters).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2006, 09:27:15 pm by Bella's mom »
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

cricket36580

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2006, 09:28:11 pm »
Oooo...I'm jealous!  Wow!  Is the patchwork one tied or stitched?  I love it!  I want to make me one...

Offline princessnmi

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2006, 09:39:05 pm »
depends on the quilt...the sports one on the green background I made for the little boy across the street. The train one and the firetruck one I made for the two little boys we are adopting. The animal baby one with the purple, lime green,and blue is my daughters. I hand cross stitched everyone of the animals. The two patchwork quilts are for the foster kids. I've started making a bunch and I will let the kids pick one out and they can take it with them when they leave. That way they have something they can call their own. My mom says I should start selling them but I dont know.
Proudly owned by: Robin-3 yr old Lab mix, Brody 14 month old Great Dane, Moose a 6 month old dane
Loved by my beautiful daughter Makaylee and my soon to be adopted sons Richard and Jay And the husband too I guess

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 12:47:00 pm »
very nice!  Looks like you do a ton of applique!  I couldn't...if it can't be sewn on the machine I'd go mad!  I love the second one!