Author Topic: Hubby is going to kill me...Help!  (Read 1270 times)

cricket36580

Hubby is going to kill me...Help!
« on: July 06, 2006, 07:38:37 am »
Ok...I had told a friend of mine that I would dog sit for her 2 dogs for a "few" weeks while she went on vacation.  They're an Irish Setter and a Golden.  No problem.  I had it all worked out too.  Mozart would be gone and so that would leave us with 5 dogs for a couple of weeks.  Ok.  Well, yesterday I found out that I get her little pocket dog, a Yorkie too.  And Mozart isn't going until mid-August.  And my friend is going to be gone for 7 FREAKING WEEKS.  Count 'em...7 dogs!  AND I'm going to pick up another rescue in LA next week...Hopeful ly she won't come to stay at our house at all!  DH is ready to absolutely beat me senseless.  I had really thought about just having the dogs show up and then act innocent..."What?  New dogs?  What new dogs?  You mean there's 7 now?  Wow!  They multiply, don't they?"  But I didn't think that would go over real well either.  So I told him on the way to the restaraunt last night.  He's being a trooper though.  AND he's said I can still have the 25 chicks too!!!!  I dearly LOVE my husband!  And no you can't have him!

Icerotti

Re: Hubby is going to kill me...Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 07:40:31 am »
Could you clone your husband?!?!?!?! What a great guy!!!!!!
WOW :o you sure have your hands full :o :o Have fun ;)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 07:46:37 am »
does your hubby have any available brothers?  ;D
p.s. I currently live in a house with 8 dogs and a cat... I feel for ya! lol

Nicole

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 09:10:52 am »
Hey, I would usually be replying to ask how you did it, but....

I picked up a Dane a few nights ago (Cosmo). Mark was not mad. I'm thinking...his he sick? Does he have a fever? Huh? He's not yelling at me? WEIRD. And, I told him we're picking up a forever Saint (Dewey). He agreed. Totally fine. Just wait for a minute until we figure out where we're moving, then  pick him up. What?! Is he sick? Does he have a fever? Huh? hahahhaha!

Maybe there is some sort of BPO drug being injected into the water supply?