Author Topic: Thinks he doesn't have to hear me if he's not looking at me....  (Read 2511 times)

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
I think Teddy is reaching the "teen years" or the puppy equivalent of them anyway, he certainly has the attitude down pat!

I can be a foot away from him and as long as he avoids eye contact, he acts like he can't hear me. 

I will be sitting in front of him saying "down" and he is looking all around - to the left, the right, up down, whatever he can do to avoid eye contact - and just sits there.  As soon as I do make eye contact, down he goes.

What a character he is!  If he wasn't so darn cute I would be mad at him!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

doggylover

Re: Thinks he doesn't have to hear me if he's not looking at me....
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 11:54:00 am »
I think Teddy is reaching the "teen years" or the puppy equivalent of them anyway, he certainly has the attitude down pat!

I can be a foot away from him and as long as he avoids eye contact, he acts like he can't hear me. 

I will be sitting in front of him saying "down" and he is looking all around - to the left, the right, up down, whatever he can do to avoid eye contact - and just sits there.  As soon as I do make eye contact, down he goes.

What a character he is!  If he wasn't so darn cute I would be mad at him!
OMG word for word, I thought you were talking about my husband!
Teehee
This too shall pass.  What a cute way for Teddy to rebel!
 :D

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 12:22:43 pm »
I never though of that!!!  Maybe Teddy is just following Hubby's example!  LOL!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 12:23:27 pm »
I'm laughing because Sam & Pippin are both just like that!!...Sam will actually turn his back on you & it is obvious that you are not supposed to be able to see him then!...B.t.w., I have a bunny who does the same kind of thing only he acts really surprised when you still pick him up even though you "can't see him". :D