Weimaraners > Weimaraner Discussions & Pictures

New to Big Paws

(1/3) > >>

cataria:
Here's a picture of my 15 year old Weim and her Dobie housemate, Bella.  Bella had demodectic mange so badly when she came to me as a pup, one line of thinking was that it would almost be more humane to put her down.  She's clear now and has only had one bad outbreak in 2 years...when I left her in a kennel while I went on holiday.  The stress of Mom being gone was just too much to bear.  There's a simple cure for that...I just don't leave her anymore unless it's with my daughter who she adores.  My daughter lives in Mobile, 3 hours away.  The logistics is challenging sometimes to get the girls to Mobile, so unless it's absolutely necessary, they travel with me.

DixieSugarBear:
Welcome to BPO, we have a great south Alabama group.

dober_gurl:
Welcome! Your dober girl is absolutely beautiful! I have a soft spot for reds. ;D

I'm Megan and am slave to Maggie a 5 year old black&tan dober girl, a 1 year old lab mix named Dudley, 3 mojos, 4 cats, 2 birds, 2 rats, and 1 guinea pig. Yes I have a zoo :P

shangrila:
Welcome to BPO! :)

Bella's mom:
Welcome to another Bella!  I'm Tessie, mom to Belladonna (Great Dane) and Mojo (kitty).  15 year old Weim - Wow!  I'm here in Mobile like your daughter.  3 hours away? - where would that be?
You'll get addicted here!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version