Author Topic: what next  (Read 3379 times)

Offline kate.jardine

• Ankle Biter
  • DAKOTA
    • View Profile
what next
« on: July 26, 2006, 04:19:37 am »
Got up this morning to find a small pile of sickness in living room.On closer inspection i saw noodles or something similar,thats funny he hasnt had noodles.So then ithought has he got worms had an even closer look it turned out he had swallowed my daughters hair net she wears for her work.He must have stolen it from the wash basket.I wonder what he is going to get up to next ;D ;D
KATHLEEN ANN JARDINE

cricket36580

Re: what next
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 05:25:42 am »
 ;D  Ewww....   ;D  Poor guy.  You know that didn't feel good traveling either direction!

Offline cosmosmama

• Big Paw Certified
  • Handsome Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 06:07:22 am »
Poor Dakota!  That wasn't one of the best decision.

Bigger Eeeeeewwwwwww!!!!  One of my friends has two Shelties that raid her laundry and steal her underwear only to tear out the crotch.  Makes the hair net a little more civilized sounding!!

Krista, Cosmo (Goofus), Sadie (THE BOSS) and Sammie (Sweet Boy)
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
                                                Oliver Wendell Holmes

Offline DixieSugarBear

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 06:10:18 am »
He just did not want her to have to wear  that evil thing to work.
Lisa, owned by the following:
Sugar Bear - Great Pyrenees 4.5 yr.
Dixie Darlin - Great Pyrenees 4 yr.
Penny Lane - Great Pyrenees 2.5 yr.
Beauman - Great Pyrenees 14 months
Izzy - Great Pyrenees 14 month
Rosie - Great Pyrenees (at the bridge)

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 10:50:59 am »
That's too funny. 

Einstein got a hold of my daughter's tube of blue cake icing.  Of course, the damage was apparent (since he's white) -- could have changed his name to bluebeard.  The best part was the pile in the yard -- with a deep blue streak.  Almost artistic, actually.   ;D
Sarah

Offline brandon

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
    • HaveParrotWillTravel.com
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 11:59:29 am »
Oh and Sophie got into a pack of rusty razors I had thrown away in the trash.. Pulled them out of the carton and scattered them around, but thank god she wasn't hurt.  The razors were so rusted up (The had gotten salt water from the aquarium in the pack) that I think it had killed the edge on all of them luckily.

Something like that has always been my worse fear of what they can get into.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 11:59:55 am by brandon »
“Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

doggylover

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 10:21:02 am »
hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha hahaha  I'm on phone; on hold, I cant say anymore than hahahahhahahah ahhahaha

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 10:55:26 am »
Dazy and Ladybug both stick their noses down in any cup and drink out of it.  And the thing is...if you don't see them do it, you'll never know it's been done.

Offline smsmith

• Leader of the Pack
  • Einstein has changed my life -- for the good!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 03:02:07 am »
I totally forgot about the birthday cake!  My youngest, Emma, had a birthday last week so on Sunday everybody came over for dinner.  I made a 4-layer psychedelic cake (white cake with food coloring to make it marbleized -- looks really cool).  Anyway, I'm very tired after everyone leaves and the only thing left out was the cake (about 2/3 of it was still on the platter).  I head toward the kitchen and find Einstein merrily chomping away.  The middle of the cake starting on the side closest to the edge of the table is GONE!  I salvaged two pieces -- grrrrr.  That time I was able to catch him at it and promptly dumped a cup of water on him (he's terrified of that measuring cup, which I leave in plain sight just for these occasions).  Jeez, this boy has such a sweet tooth. 

I've gotten over finding nothing but the twist tie on a bag of hamburger buns, my brand new bag of Mother's cookies licked clean, or the day one of the kids left hot dog buns out while heating up the weiners turned back and they were GONE!, or Einstein calmly bring a stack of saltines into the living room (as if I wouldn't notice!).  He figures if it gets left out, it's fair game.

It's funny though, he won't touch a shoe, doesn't ever chew on furniture or try to paw through sheetrock (like I've seen some of our furbabies on here do).  Thanks to his first owner who trained that out of him!

Sarah