Author Topic: NE Water Trials Help Needed  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
NE Water Trials Help Needed
« on: July 10, 2006, 08:31:30 am »
Hi,

Friends from The New England Newf Club sent this and I figured I'd post here. They need stewards to work the water test trials on August 12th and 13th. Anyone interested??

Hi Everyone,

I am writing to ask if you are interested in stewarding at this year's water test on August 12 and/or 13 in Auburn, MA.  Please forgive me if you have already volunteered to help us out, Thank You!  We are still in need of stewards for every level of the test WD, WRD, WRDX.

There are stewarding jobs for people of all ages and stewarding is a wonderful opportunity to learn more about water work.  If you are not entered in the water test or haven't decided whether to do water work with your dog this is an excellent time to learn more about it.  Even if you are entered you may still steward for another level if you are interested.  No experience is needed and your family and well behaved dog can come and watch from the spectators area.  You can steward for 1 level or more, 1 or both days.

The stewards may not necessarily need to go in the water, if you are interested in helping and do not want to go in the water please tell A.J. our Chief Steward.  You will still need a life jacket and water shoes for the job and you may get wet from a shaking dog so you should wear appropriate clothing and bring  sunscreen, hats and sunglasses if you like.  It's just like a day at the beach! <smile>

Please contact AJ Cole at valhallaswimme rs@gmail.com if you are interested.  I'll also be happy to answer any questions.

For those who don't know, you don't have to steward to can come and watch.   It's a fun day I'm sure you and your family will enjoy.

Thank you for your consideration.

Joyce Arivella
2006 water test co-chair
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad