Author Topic: Greater Swiss Mountain Dog looking for new home 1 1/2 years old  (Read 1916 times)

Offline marinafb

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
1182702- Dog:Greater Swiss Mountain Dog
Islip,NY 631-767-9716 Brian Murano murano75@optonline.net 7-07-2006
Name: Bear
Sex:M
Size:L
Delete Bear is a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog who loves attention. He is great with children, but does require supervision due to his large size. He is a bit hyper and does need some training. He is completly house broken. Unfortunalty we are unable to give him the proper attention that he needs at this time. If interested please call for more details.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 07:44:23 pm by marinafb »
Freya-9 years collie shepard mix
Milo-6 years Pitt Bull
Bryce-3 years English Mastiff
Mab and Angus cool cats

Offline jamyj

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
    • Dogster
Re: Greater Swiss Mountain Dog looking for new home 1 1/2 years old
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 08:57:36 pm »
Wish I had room for him!  Would love to have one.  I'll ask around and try to find a good home for him.
The more people I meet, the more I love my dogs!

Offline Scootergirl

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
    • Be my friend on myspace!
Re: Greater Swiss Mountain Dog looking for new home 1 1/2 years old
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 10:08:19 pm »
Wow! This is so strange. I received an email today about a local woman who had found a dog, very well-mannered, seems well taken-care of, has placed ads in the local papers and contacted vets offices. They said the dog looked like a short-haired pointer. She sent pix of the dog and I said, "That's a greater swiss!" I called her to thank her for doing so much for the dog and told her about this board to get some advice on typical temperments, needs, quirks, etc. I hope she does. She sounds like a great lady and now they are leaning toward keeping the dog if they can't find the owners, but they really feel someone is missing her.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 10:12:01 pm by jjfritsche »
"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principle difference between dog and man." -- Mark Twain