Author Topic: Fumble's Birthday.................Countdown...........7/12 ?  (Read 1921 times)

Offline Tspanos

• Big Paws-a-holic
  • Tim
    • View Profile
I'm not positive but I believe you guys said the Fumb's B-Day was 7/12. Please confirm so we can begin the countdown. Also we need to solidify some plans for another get together. At the very least the NE Newf Pack, but it would be great to get some other BPO'ers to join in the fun again also I am hoping we will be hosting it here in CT. Tim & Kali

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
Re: Fumble's Birthday.................Countdown...........7/12 ?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 08:36:43 am »
Cowboy and Chester will be there there in spirit!  Have a GREAT birthday, FUMBLE!!

Offline Winslow 151

• Paw-meister
  • Winslow at 6 Months
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 09:22:03 am »
Hi,

Let me know what gets planned. I took a 2nd job for some extra cash so I would need advance notice to arrange the day off to get to Preston.

Rich

PS Happy B-Day Fumb's
Happy Tails to All
Winslow's Dad

Offline Fumble

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 03:07:43 pm »
Fumbles Birthday is July 20!!! THank you so much for already anticipating it though!! Oh we are so excited!!
We are up for most weekends.. just not sure about the last one in July because a friend is staying at our house..We definatly have to get together soon though.. and throw them all in the pool and see what they do! ;)
"My newfoundlands live my life as passionately as i live theirs"
"I slip the hater of what i've become.  they slip the halter of what they've been, and we live together, passionately, changed"
-Both from "in the company of newfies"

WE REPRESENT THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!