Author Topic: Gossy Got stung by a Bee on her EYE  (Read 6705 times)

doggylover

Re: Gossy Got stung by a Bee on her EYE
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 02:06:49 pm »
She slept like a LOG on the benedryl.  She slept so late, normally she is up at 6am, by 7:30 she was still asleep.  Badger went to check on her, tapped on her crate to see what was wrong, woke her up.  I wanted to throttle him.  Her eye is still swollen, but its much better.  I'm going to give her a half a benedryl when she wakes up today, and half tonight.  Heh....she is sleeping so well on it, David suggested we use it nightly.  NOT going to do that.  It's tempting though. 
 ;)

Icerotti

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 02:14:20 pm »
She slept like a LOG on the benedryl.  She slept so late, normally she is up at 6am, by 7:30 she was still asleep.  Badger went to check on her, tapped on her crate to see what was wrong, woke her up.  I wanted to throttle him.  Her eye is still swollen, but its much better.  I'm going to give her a half a benedryl when she wakes up today, and half tonight.  Heh....she is sleeping so well on it, David suggested we use it nightly.  NOT going to do that.  It's tempting though. 
 ;)

AW poor baby girl....hmmmmm mm maybe I should try a lil benedryl on Farley...lol ;)

doggylover

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 02:16:41 pm »
 ;)

AW poor baby girl....hmmmmm mm maybe I should try a lil benedryl on Farley...lol ;)
ROFL yes....NANA Pookie says that Farley has terrible allergies and would benefit from regular large doses of Benedryl.  His allergies are SO bad that he acts like a fureak!
 :D

Icerotti

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 02:17:36 pm »
ahahahahahhaha haa