Author Topic: Gossy Pictures!  (Read 27445 times)

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
Re: Gossy Pictures!
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2006, 07:06:12 pm »
She's soooo tiny.  Okay I am in love.  I think I'll take a long weekend and plan a little puppy napping project.  Anyone want to join me?  Ronda can't watch all of us at the same time.
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

DakotaMom

« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2006, 07:07:04 pm »
I live close by. Let me know when.

Maybe we should take this off the board so she can't see our plans. ;D
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 07:08:43 pm by DakotaMom »

Offline kathryn

• Supreme Drooler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2006, 07:49:56 pm »
Okay, fine by me.  I just had another thought.  The more people involved the longer we can send Gossy to each other's houses and keep her hidden from Ronda.  Then that means more puppy time for us.   ;D
Kaila - Belgian Malinois
Shiner - Malinois x Ridgeback
Toulouse, Cayenne, Raven - DSH

Due to recent budget cuts and the rising cost of electricity, gas and oil, as well as current market conditions, the Light at the End of the Tunnel has been turned off. We apologize for the inconvenience

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2006, 08:04:27 pm »
I just want her to bottle some puppy breath. :)

doggylover

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2006, 09:48:56 pm »
Heehee...if y'all didn't want to steal her, I'd worry she was dorky looking or something...OK here she is with my 3 1/2 year old neice. 

Offline PennyK

• Majestic Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2006, 07:05:16 am »
ADORABLE!!!!!
Every girl needs a Teddy bear!

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2006, 07:07:48 am »
OMG Ronda - Gossy is sooooooo friggin'cute! I love her and I love Pookie too! I think we should start the "Gossy and Nana Pookie Rotation Plan!" It's just not right to keep puppers that adorable to yourself! First stop... Auntie Rachel's in Atlanta!  :)

P.S. LOVE your new avatar pic!

Offline longshadowfarms

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
    • Longshadow Farms
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2006, 07:48:53 am »
The other pics are cute too but the avatar pic is priceless!!!! They're just hangin' out, like buds.  She's adorable!  I'll come sniff some puppy breath but I see those teeth and eyes!  I just wanna sniff, not hang onto that one for a while.  You've got your hands full, girl!
Daphne

Offline Boyle

• Veteran Dog Chomper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2006, 08:26:21 am »
Gossy is such a cutie.  I need a puppy.  I am slowly working on the boyfriend about our need for a new puppy.  I hope to fully convince him by next spring.

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2006, 08:33:08 am »
Speaking of stealing...um.,..ah..borrowing Gossy....

I'll take her immediately, and then we can rotate.  We can give her back once she gets in to that rebellious stage, 'k?

angelsmama

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2006, 08:35:33 am »
omg shes adorable!! i'll be in IL in september, send her my way!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2006, 10:02:27 am »
Gossy is so sweet!  I love the avatar too!  I like to comparison shots.   ;)
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2006, 11:10:22 am »
Heehee...if y'all didn't want to steal her, I'd worry she was dorky looking or something...OK here she is with my 3 1/2 year old neice. 

LOL I know what you mean. I remember when I first posted Sadie pics and nobody wanted to kidnap her, we felt very dejected. Maybe BPO knew something I didn't about her.... ;)

Gossy has the cutest little mug EVER! She's just been added to the kidnap list at our house :D
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge

doggylover

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2006, 12:52:25 pm »

LOL I know what you mean. I remember when I first posted Sadie pics and nobody wanted to kidnap her, we felt very dejected. Maybe BPO knew something I didn't about her.... ;)

Gossy has the cutest little mug EVER! She's just been added to the kidnap list at our house :D
There was a kidnap list for Sadie, it was just so sophisticated and deadly serious that we kept it totally on the down low.  Nobody breathed a word of it on the boards.  Oh and BTW, she is still on it, we figure we don't even have to cover her head with a potato sack, since she conveniantly wears a tube on it already!
 :D
Thanks for all the gushing guys!  It helps to remember how much we wanted her and how cute she is when she is biting/chewing/peeing in the house/yanking Badger's ears......
 :D :) ;)

Offline Mom2Sadie

• Grand Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2006, 02:51:22 pm »

There was a kidnap list for Sadie, it was just so sophisticated and deadly serious that we kept it totally on the down low.  Nobody breathed a word of it on the boards.  Oh and BTW, she is still on it, we figure we don't even have to cover her head with a potato sack, since she conveniantly wears a tube on it already!
 :D
Thanks for all the gushing guys!  It helps to remember how much we wanted her and how cute she is when she is biting/chewing/peeing in the house/yanking Badger's ears......
 :D :) ;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH!!!!  ;D

Keep the pictures coming of your cutie! She's adorable!
Dear Lord,
Just for today, let me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

Shawna
Sadie the Newf
Gus and Maggie - Maine Coon Kitties
Lady the Boxer waiting at the bridge