Author Topic: Gossy Pictures!  (Read 27446 times)

Offline Imani's Mom

• Big Paws-a-holic
    • View Profile
    • My Chinchilla Page
Re: Gossy Pictures!
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2006, 04:48:59 pm »
No way! You absolutely cannot convince me that that sweet little baby girl does ANY of that stuff!  No peeing in the house, chewing, biting- none of it!  Now c'mon and tell us the truth- she is the sweetest, most cuddly little darling any of us have ever seen, and you are just telling us this other stuff to keep us from being so jealous, right?

Weedsport, NY

doggylover

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2006, 05:18:03 pm »
Hee Hee incidently she is being an angel today.  I had housework to do and errands to run.  She slept on her seat in the car (strapped in of course) right next to Badger for the errands.  Then, she slept in her crate for several hours so I could do housework.  And, she hasn't gone potty in the house now in 2 days!  OK you guys twisted my arm.  One more pic! 

angelsmama

« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2006, 06:10:10 pm »
she is too cute! such a little sweetheart :)

doggylover

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2006, 06:40:06 pm »
Gossy may possibly be the cutest puppy that has ever walked the face of the earth....you must keep a VERY close eye on that cutie pie!

I have to ask, though....WHAT were you wearing here??   :o ;D

Those are my SUPER FANTASTIC Dr. Seus PJ's.  I have a top that matches  ;).  For some ODD reason, hubby HATES them.   ;D

DakotaMom

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2006, 06:51:23 pm »
 :( I thought you were going to send her to me first. :(

doggylover

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2006, 06:53:25 pm »
Denise LOLOL I sent her to Newflvr first because she asked first, but there are instructions inside the box for you to get her second!
 :D ;D

DakotaMom

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2006, 07:29:00 pm »
I don't think you have enough postage on that. I think there's only enough postage for a local shipment.

doggylover

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2006, 07:30:33 pm »
I don't think you have enough postage on that. I think there's only enough postage for a local shipment.
By Golly Denise, I think you're right!  OK, You win!  I'll re-label the box and send her on out!
 :D

DakotaMom

« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2006, 07:32:59 pm »
I'll send her to newflovr when i'm done.

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2006, 07:39:35 pm »
She is so adorable! LOL at your new avatar  :D
RIP former BPO

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2006, 07:57:55 am »
What a dollbaby!!!!

Offline zanie

• Big Paw Certified
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2006, 10:17:52 am »
By Golly Denise, I think you're right!  OK, You win!  I'll re-label the box and send her on out!
 :D

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I just realized what your avatar is.  You slay me, Ronda!!

"I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive." - Gilda Radner

Seattle, WA

doggylover

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2006, 12:27:32 pm »
LOL you should have seen how t'd off she was when I taped her into the box.  I think delivering her through the mail would be out of the question.  She would probably be psychotic if I even tried to pick her up while she was in the box.  Badger sat there watching with what looked to me like a smug superior look on his face.
It was SO fun! :D ;) :) ;D   

doggylover

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2006, 12:29:50 pm »
Gah, I spelled the name on the box wrong, it was supposed to be NEWFLVR, that crazy lady with Cowboy and Chester!

Offline newflvr

• Tail Wagging Champ
  • Cowboy is four years old and Chester is almost two
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2006, 12:34:38 pm »
YIPPPEEEEEE~!!!  YEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!   THAT'S ME!!! I'll even accept the crazy part  ::) ::) ::) ::)!!! oh THANKS!!  I AM CRAZY ABOUT GOSSY!!  CAN'T wait!!!  I'll pay the extra postage.  Just send her on. 

Cowboy and Chester will be SOO gentle with her!  They LOVE little pupperinos.

I'll let ya'll know when the next person can have her.  You just hold your breath 'til then!!!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 06:20:30 pm by newflvr »