Author Topic: Labs trying to find a home  (Read 1050 times)

Offline dober_gurl

• BPO Guru
    • View Profile
Labs trying to find a home
« on: July 14, 2006, 04:18:28 pm »
I have 2 lab mixes up for adoption. Dudley is a Flat-Coated Retriever/Labrador Mix and Jim is a Labrador Mix.

Dudley we found running down the road and was almost hit by a car. We picked him up and kept him for awhile to try to find his owners or a home, then we sent him to the humane society(my mom does a lot of rescue work and I work at the humane society so they know us well) and he didn't get adopted there either so they called us up and we brought him back. He's about 1 year old. He is neutered. He is housebroken and gets along with all animals(we have rats, guinea pig, birds, cats, small and large dogs). Dudley is black and has medium length fur.

Jim is a 2 year old Labrador Mix. His owner moved so she gave him to us. He is redish in color. He is neutered. He gets along with our small and large dogs fine and he used to live with cats. He hasn't been around the guinea pig, rats, or birds yet so that is unknown.

Anyways I really hope to find these sweet boys homes soon!
"None left to rescue, none left to buy, none left to suffer, none left to die. None to be beaten, none to be kicked...all must be loved and all must be fixed"

Maggie-Doberman
Molly-Papillon
Mickey-Mutt
Collin-Kitty
Sunny-Amazon Parrot
Squishy-Guinea Pig
Harper/Lyric-Rats