Author Topic: Pics of Bella at 2weeks old  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
Pics of Bella at 2weeks old
« on: July 16, 2006, 11:18:52 pm »
I just found these of Belladonna as a little, bitty baby!  These are also pics of her parents.
It is so sad, because I recently heard that Bella's mom had another litter, and the protectiveness that she was showing with her first developed into aggressiveness .  Bella's mom attacked Bella's dad.  He was injured so badly that they put him down.  For some reason, they didn't put Bella's mom down at the time, so apparently some time very recent after that, she attacked a friend that came to the house.  I was told that it took several grown men to get her off of the woman, and the woman required stitches.  Bella's mom was then put down.
It is such a sad story.  I know that Bella's dad was the sweetest thing.  The time that I spent with him makes me think that he didn't even try to fight back when he was attacked.  Poor fellow, probably couldn't understand why she was attacking him. :'( :'(
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Pics of Bella at 2weeks old
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2006, 11:30:01 pm »
That is such sad, sad news. :(

Offline Bella's mom

• Leader of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2006, 11:36:29 pm »
That is such sad, sad news. :(
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have made pictures of Bella turn into a sad story.
Well, anyway, she was so cute!!!  With major puppy breath!
Tessie - Belladonna's and Mojo's Mom

MommyOfSchnauzers

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2006, 11:38:54 pm »
lol  yeah, umm sorry.  Got all sad there about mom and dad.   But yes, Bella was a BEAUTIFUL lil pupper!  And she has grown into a BEAUTIFUL lady.

Gypsy Jazmine

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2006, 12:16:09 am »
What a little dolly!....It is sad about he mom & dad though. :'(