Author Topic: Mastiff new to BPO  (Read 8125 times)

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
Re: Mastiff new to BPO
« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2006, 04:21:43 pm »
Yeah I can tell they are addictive.  Thanks for all the advice, we are trying to keep her growth controlled and are getting regular checkups.

We already have an 11 year old rescued beagle, Zoe, that is scared of dogs larger than her.  That is why we got grace as a puppy, because Zoe is fine if she knows the dog when they are the same size or smaller than her.  It will definately be a new adventure
  ;D

Offline LittleGrace

• Full Fledged Chewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 19, 2006, 09:17:45 pm »
Hi & welcome to BPO!...I'm Chelle & my BIG pawed guys are Samson & Pippin both Great Pyrenees...Sam my will be 2 on the 23rd of this month & Pippin will be 1 & 1/2 on the 19th...Your little K9 girl is just precious!...What is her name & how did you come to have her? :)

Grace is her name and we got her from a breeder after doing a ton of research first

Offline shangrila

• Golden Paws
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2006, 09:22:06 pm »
Hello and welcome to BPO! Grace is adorable! I hope you post more of her puppy pictures :)
RIP former BPO

lins_saving_grace

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2006, 05:58:26 am »
Welcome to BPO!  Your puppy is adorable!!!  I have a Grace too!  She has the same look in her eyes that your Grace does. 

Offline Lori81862

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2007, 02:44:27 pm »
Hi  Haven't been on for awhile.  It's great having the big guys.  We have a 3 1/2 year old Bullmastiff,  Buttercup and a 1yr 3 month old Neo, Roxy.  We lost our English Mastiff, Daisy to cancer a year ago.

Lori

L81862@aol.com

Offline Lori81862

• Gnawer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2007, 02:46:23 pm »
Hi She sure is cute.  They do grow fast.  We use to measure Daisy .  It was amazing at the rate they grow.  Best of luck with her.

Lori and angel Daisy
L81862@aol.com