Author Topic: Kate's 2nd Camping Trip (Pics and Video)  (Read 6783 times)

k2campbell

Kate's 2nd Camping Trip (Pics and Video)
« on: July 18, 2006, 10:40:19 pm »
So, we got our new trailer (YIPEEEEEEEE!!!) and headed out to a campground not to far from home this past weekend to try it out (didn't want to be too far, just in case) ;) Works great, and Kate loves it  :) Hopped right up onto the other bed and slept like a baby both nights  ::)

Kate had a great time, hung out with her friends Ella (Wiem), Ozzy (Yellow Lab) and Arlie (Choc Lab pup).  Kate did a little swimming, the river was yucky though so she got a bath afterwards :P

Here are some pics from the weekend, and yes there are a few of our new trailer. We’ve wanted one FOREVER though, so we’re pretty excited about it!!!  Also a video of Kate and Ozzy playing Tug O’ War ;)

Can't you tell that Kate just hates camping?  ::) LOL  ;D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1S25-Jr36g

« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 10:42:56 pm by k2campbell »

MommyOfSchnauzers

Re: Kate's 2nd Camping Trip (Pics and Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 11:34:43 pm »
Looks like Kate made herself right at home in the new trailer!  That looks like tons of fun!

Offline Jessdryden

• Supreme Drooler
  • My girls
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2006, 07:50:12 am »
Wow, great trailer!  Kate looks so comfy and happy! :)

k2campbell

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2006, 05:23:35 pm »
I absolutely LOVE that pic of Kate and your hubby, with her little paw on his arm.  She looks to be quite the daddy's girl!  ;)

I love that pic too Jenn - but OH GOSH - daddy's girl is an understatement!!! :D

She has him completely "wrapped"!!! ::) ;)

doggylover

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2006, 05:43:38 pm »
Kate looks to be having an absolute BLAST!  She is so pretty.  I know this is off topic but Kate's pic reminded me of something I haven't remembered since I was a little kid. 
When we were kids, the Clark county fair always had this booth where they had pretty colored sand in different containers.  You would pick the different colors and poor them into the glass thing, and make a pretty 'art' thing.  I used to spend hours making mine, every year, because I liked for each layer of sand to be super fine (other kids would just haphazardly dump sand in in huge amounts), so that the result was this sand jar with 50 different layers on it.  I loved how delicate it looked.  Kate's coloring reminds me of that.  The line of brown along her nose, contrasted against the black is so subtle...you almost don't notice it. 
She is such a pretty girl...

k2campbell

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 09:34:56 am »
Kate looks to be having an absolute BLAST!  She is so pretty.  I know this is off topic but Kate's pic reminded me of something I haven't remembered since I was a little kid. 
When we were kids, the Clark county fair always had this booth where they had pretty colored sand in different containers.  You would pick the different colors and poor them into the glass thing, and make a pretty 'art' thing.  I used to spend hours making mine, every year, because I liked for each layer of sand to be super fine (other kids would just haphazardly dump sand in in huge amounts), so that the result was this sand jar with 50 different layers on it.  I loved how delicate it looked.  Kate's coloring reminds me of that.  The line of brown along her nose, contrasted against the black is so subtle...you almost don't notice it. 
She is such a pretty girl...

That’s neato Ronda, how sweet :) Kate is flattered! ;D ;)

EllieAndBlu

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 10:01:45 am »
GREAT pics - awesome trailer!

Offline Softhug

• Top Doggie Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 11:24:29 am »
The photos are great!  I am so jealous, the camper is awesome!! 
Jacquie-Undercover Princess
Tsu Ling-Chow Chow-RIP 5/08
Boudreaux-American Mastiff
Griffey-Pi55y, fat, yellow cat
Comrade-red/white Siberian Husky
"Lots of people talk to animals," said Pooh.
"Not that many listen though."
"That's the problem."